Foods you absolutely GORGE yourself on

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-Zucchinis, aubergines. onions, tomatoes with tomato sauce scalloped with lots of cheese and pasta as a side dish with it.

-seafood

-dark chocolate

-risotto with mushrooms and white wine

I love food!!!!

Sushi - YUM!!!! the fullness of this can sneak up on ya though!!!

Mashed potatoes - homemade!!! My mom makes the best!

Sweets - I have a huge sweet tooth... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lately it's:

any chicken dish in my restaurant, i'm leaning towards chicken francaise, but I really can't choose one.

steak filet antipasto with long hots, roasted peppers, and provolone cheese. balsamic vinagrette dressing on top.

spinach artichoke dip from olive garden.

mashed potatoes with gravy.

for sweets it all depends. i love my cousin's brownies, and my favorite dessert is creme brulee. my sister also make the best peanut butter pie ever.

this thread does not help when it is that time of the month. now i am craving everything.

Anything lol!

except yogurt, pudding, chocolate, store bought cookies, mushrooms, and fruit,pancakes, cake, anything whole wheat.. I hate those things.

and i think i may have posted in the thread somehwere already. Silly me.

Hersheys Hugs....... If there's a bag in the house I will eat them all in one sitting!!!!!

Karren

When I go to Amigos (mexican restaurant) I get a number 7 which is a chili rellano (pablano pepper stuffed with seasoned beef and cheese), an enchilada, rice, and refried beans. I also get a guacamole salad, and a order of the white queso cheese dip. The bring you a HUGE plate of food and I pour the cheese all over it (except the guac salad) and i don't stop eating untill every single bite is gone....and every drink of my margarita. This is the only time that I eat this much, and believe me I clean my plate.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE cream cheese too!!

There's more than a few for me. Mostly sweets like chocolates, icecream...... pizza?

I love gyros, I could just eat the meat and sauce a huge pile of that. Throw in a greek salad with extra feta and extra peppers and I am a happy girl.

Back