Fortunately, Unfortunately

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, you are always one step ahead of me!
claps.gif

Fortunately you are the only one that knows what PHAT stands for.
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Unfortunately, PHAT stands for Poopy Headed Anus Turd which isn't very nice.

Unfortunately, that is incorrect since you also know what it stands for but it doesn't stop you from calling me it.
icon_sad.gif

Fortunately, I could call you FAT-Lisa! haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Unfortunately, that is incorrect since you also know what it stands for but it doesn't stop you from calling me it.
icon_sad.gif

Unfortunately, you won't be calling me anything for awhile as you seem to suddenly come down with a bad case of laryngitis.

Fortunately, I have this new PEN to write down these new names I can call you.
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Unfortunately, you won't be calling me anything for awhile as you seem to suddenly come down with a bad case of laryngitis.

Unfortunately, that new pen of yours was defective and all the ink ended up squirting all over your new skirt.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Fortunately, she had the panties on her head though
wink.gif
(HAHAHA!! That reminds me of Raising Arizona. "Son, you got a panty on your head.")
Unfortunately, one of the guards snatched her panties off her head for his sniffing pleasure.

Unfortunately I'm not too happy you too are having all this fun at my expense -
tongue.gif
(and I don't wear panties, I wear girdles)
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Fortunately that gaurd had some scented wipes...LOL

Unfortunately, she's been crying all night that the guard needed scented wipes for her girdle!!!
icon_cry.gif
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Fortunately, Jen is a fun person and loves it!
wink.gif

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Unfortunately, today she forgot her panties and girdle...
icon_redface.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Fortunately, the scented wipes are in a flowerly scent too
wink.gif

Furtunately, you are here to have some fun now!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Unfortunately, I seem to have missed all the fun around here and now my bum is all alone.
icon_sad.gif

Back