Fortune Cookie Soap: 2013 Nightmare Before Christmas themed Soap Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh!!! This looks awesome! I'm soooooo excited for this! Did i hear right that this is shipping soon? Like the 15th or something like that?

Quote: Originally Posted by kellsbells /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahhh!!! This looks awesome! I'm soooooo excited for this! Did i hear right that this is shipping soon? Like the 15th or something like that?
Yes, I remember it being the 15th also.  So it ships in a week!

Oh my gosh that spoiler looks awesome! My sis loves that movie so I will definitely be gifting a lot of stuff to her! Can't wait!!

New box spoiler on Instagram:
5836389a47ea11e397f322000ae90147_8.jpg
Can't wait!! Is this box missing the Personal Space spray, or is that it in the top right corner? I can't read the labels in the photo.

Quote: Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this box missing the Personal Space spray, or is that it in the top right corner? I can't read the labels in the photo.
I don't see a Personal space in this box.  I think the one in the right corner is a roll-on perfume.

Anyone know when we can expect to get a shipping email?  And what type of shipping they use (USPS, UPS, etc.)?

This is my first box and I'm so excited.  TIA

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Anyone know when we can expect to get a shipping email?  And what type of shipping they use (USPS, UPS, etc.)?

This is my first box and I'm so excited.  TIA
I got my shipping email earlier this morning so I'm sure you will get yours soon.  They ship USPS.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  mine is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday and i can't wait!
Mine is scheduled to arrive Tuesday too!

Ooh, the back of the card (with specific items, scent names, and notes lists) is up on the Soap Box page!  But there's one item that is being sent out in four different variations that do *not* have notes listed out, and one item is a mystery scent that has a prize attached for guessing what's in it!  (The name of that latter scent is, of course, "What's This?")

And their subscriber list went *boom* with this box.  It doubled from the fall box.  I have a feeling that a lot of people just jumped on board for this box and will be dropping off after it, though.  They don't have signups for the spring box up, which is probably a good move considering the demand for this one, so if you wanted to subscribe for the next one, I would just keep an eye on the Soap Box page because between people canceling their subscriptions and FCS figuring out how to/whether they can increase their capacity, I'm guessing they will reopen the signups in January.  Or maybe even December after the dust settles from this box.

Hmmm, I still haven't gotten a shipping email.  Should I be worried yet?
Nah, they said on Facebook yesterday that they're still working on these and that they will take a few days to get them all processed. I would give them until at least Tuesday if not Wednesday or Thursday.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nah, they said on Facebook yesterday that they're still working on these and that they will take a few days to get them all processed. I would give them until at least Tuesday if not Wednesday or Thursday.
Sounds good.  Thank you!

I'm getting my package a day earlier than I thought. Mine is out for delivery!

I thought I wouldn't want this box, but now I do after seeing the previews! They do have a wait list for extra boxes, so I managed to get on that. Hopefully I'll get one!

I haven't gotten billed or received a shipping email yet. I hope I'm getting this!

Back