Fortune Cookie Soap: 2013 Nightmare Before Christmas themed Soap Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't gotten billed or received a shipping email yet. I hope I'm getting this!
 You may want to call or email them.  Have you checked your spam folder? 

Quote: Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't gotten billed or received a shipping email yet. I hope I'm getting this!
I have got billed, but still no shipping email.  I read somewhere (maybe on their IG or FB) that you could be charged after the box is out, due to this box being sent out early (Nov. instead of Dec.) hth

Someone on one of the FB groups got a box already. I haven't gotten shipping info yet. I can't wait! Eek!!

I got my box!  I'm too tired to deal with posting much about it or even taking a picture (yeah, *that* exhausted!), but I'll say that I received the Thanksgiving Town Whipped Cream, the hand sanitizer has a plastic spider in it, and I think the mystery fragrance smells like

a cross between apple pie and butter toffee.

Does anyone know how the waitlist works? I got on it, but then I just saw someone on Facebook who was on the list got notified they're getting a box. I'm not sure how many extras they had. Maybe it's just random if you get picked or not?

Can anyone tell me what the Thanksgiving Town body butter smells like when you get a chance? I read someone got Christmas town and FCS said it smells like nothing else FCS has made, in a good way. The whole collection goes on sale the 22nd, so I'll probably get one of each of the town scents because I so want to know what they smell like! Apparently Christmas Town smells so good they're doing a whole bunch of items in that scent. I can't wait!

Waitlist: As far as I know, this is the first time they have had a waiting list, so I'm not sure anyone knows how it works. Thanksgiving Town: My first thought was pumpkin pie spice. ETA: They usually make everything in every scent in these boxes! You might be able to get all of the Towns in OCD or dry shampoo!

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Waitlist: As far as I know, this is the first time they have had a waiting list, so I'm not sure anyone knows how it works.

Thanksgiving Town: My first thought was pumpkin pie spice.

ETA: They usually make everything in every scent in these boxes! You might be able to get all of the Towns in OCD or dry shampoo!
Thanks for the information! Mmm, pumpkin pie. I'm totally going to try and get one item in every scent, and then see what else they have.

this is my first box and I love the  Nightmare before Christmas movie, so this will be fun for me.  I got the shipping confirmation yesterday and I cannot wait to get it!!

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have got billed, but still no shipping email.  I read somewhere (maybe on their IG or FB) that you could be charged after the box is out, due to this box being sent out early (Nov. instead of Dec.) hth
I got charged when I signed up in september...

I got charged when I signed up in september...
I got charged about a week after I signed up. I got the e-mail saying I am now subscribed immediately after I signed up, but no charge. I waited a few days and contacted them. There was a problem where they didn't get my address, and after I e-mailed them with that, they charged my card. It had to do with me signing up on a mobile device that's not compatible with the FCS website.

My tracking says Delivered. Uh, oh. It won't fit in my mailbox, so I'm kinda worried. Eventhough my apartment # is clearly visible, USPS has been refusing to leave packages the past several months. They leave a card in my mailbox and I have to go to the Post Office. I'm wondering what they've done with my package this time.

Back