Fortune Cookie Soap Box: Summer Soap Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, no email for me either. But my account says 5/4, so... hopefully I'm getting the box.

So I didn't get an e-mail about them shipping soon.  I paid back in February and still have my confirmation e-mails.  Should I get in touch with them?
The Feb. charge was for the spring box.  I got charged in April for the summer box.

So I didn't get an e-mail about them shipping soon.  I paid back in February and still have my confirmation e-mails.  Should I get in touch with them?
There starting the shipping on Monday May 13th, if you have not heard anything by Tuesday, give them a call.

I didn't have the e-mail, but I do see the charge in my account, so I'm going to assume that they haven't dumped the new addresses into their database for e-mail.

I just saw that all the boxes are being picked up for shipping tomorrow on  @fortunefreak twitter! Yay!  I didn't get an email but I'm sure mines on there!

I emailed FCS (just to be sure!) and they got back to me in 20 minutes. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Amazing CS! They looked up my account and confirmed that I was getting the summer box even though I didn't get the email. So if you have a charge on your account and you ordered on 5/5 or earlier... I think you're safe!

I emailed FCS (just to be sure!) and they got back to me in 20 minutes. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Amazing CS! They looked up my account and confirmed that I was getting the summer box even though I didn't get the email. So if you have a charge on your account and you ordered on 5/5 or earlier... I think you're safe!
My charge went through yesterday because apparently I ordered the Spring box on 2/8! But I also confirmed with them & they said I'd get the Summer box. SO EXCITED. 

I'm going to take the most epic bath next weekend (hopefully next weekend, I'm antsy already)!

My charge went through yesterday because apparently I ordered the Spring box on 2/8! But I also confirmed with them & they said I'd get the Summer box. SO EXCITED. 

I'm going to take the most epic bath next weekend (hopefully next weekend, I'm antsy already)!
YAY! I'm glad you got confirmation too. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I seriously can't wait to get this box in my hands. 

I emailed them way earlier this morning and they still haven't gotten back to me. Super bummer.

That's so weird! They usually have such great CS. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

[email protected]?
Yep, that's the one :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll email them again in the morning if they still haven't replied. Maybe it was a really odd glitch and that's why they haven't replied? I don't understand why their website says 5/6 when the confirmation email was 5/5 and we are in the same time zone.

That's just how my luck goes though.

I emailed them way earlier this morning and they still haven't gotten back to me. Super bummer.
Oh no. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Did you get a confirmation email that was titled "Thank you for Contacting Fortune Cookie Soap"? If not, then maybe they didn't receive it! Because I got that email before they replied. 

Oh no. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Did you get a confirmation email that was titled "Thank you for Contacting Fortune Cookie Soap"? If not, then maybe they didn't receive it! Because I got that email before they replied.
I did! I even read it and it made me laugh because it said they were busy making soap, lol. Oh well, I'll report back if/when I hear back. Thanks, ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish I stumbled on this thread before the cut off because the summer box sounds amazing. I hope some of you will post your thoughts on the products after you try them because I really may order some full size versions of these.

That's so weird! They usually have such great CS.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

[email protected]?

I hope they get it sorted out for you! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Still no word back from them, so I just emailed again saying that fellow MUT'ers had contacted them with the same question I had, and got an almost-immediate response.  Ugh!  Wish me luck once again, pretty please!  I neeeeeeeed that summer box. 

Good luck @@LethalLesal!! I hope you get it!! 

I just tried their Tree of Life bath bomb last night and was pleasantly surprised. I had got the set and added on the Golden Boy sugar cube bath bombs (because I'm obsessed with the Hunger Games and can't resist a Finnick reference of course) to qualify for a coupon or something and I wasn't too impressed with them. But they're smaller and white and I'm used to crazy brightly colored Lush bath bombs. Anyway, the Tree of Life one was more of what I was expecting!

Good luck @@LethalLesal!! I hope you get it!! 
Everyone's luck worked!  I'm totally getting my box, YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!!  I'm getting a whole candy and baked-goods themed tattoo sleeve, so to say I love candy-themes is... to put it totally mildly.  Yes!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!! 

Has anyone tried the night before christmas body butter?? I really want to purchase a couple

Latest posts

Back