Fortune Cookie Soap: Spring Soap Box 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I still haven't gotten the Spring box.  :angry:

I got a tracking # on 2/12 & it never updated.  When I emailed they said they would send out one this week but I still haven't gotten another tracking #.  Hopefully it just shows up.  I'm tired of waiting & my daughter checks the mail every day hoping it will come.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Do you need a password to view the launch party? I haven't received an email

Finally my Spring box got here on Friday just in time to smell all the goodies before the Spring Launch.

Here's what my daughter & I ordered:

"Off With Their Heards" Bath Infusion Tea

"Futterwacken" Leave in Conditioner

"Futterwacken" Fortune Cookie Soap

"Eat Me" Personal Space

"Eat Me" Fortune Cookie Soap 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got way too much...  Far more than I was expecting.  I'm such a bad kid. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the Twisted Tea Linen Spray and OCD.

Who Are You in OCD, Perfume Oil and Personal Space

and

Eat Me in Personal Space, OCD and Body Wash (because apparently I seriously want to smell that good)

what all did you get? Everything I really wanted sold out before I checked out. 
No! That's awful!  I must have wanted things no one else did.  My order already shipped, too.  I did hear her say that they would be restocking soon at the end of live streaming.

I ordered:

Almost Alice Bath Infusion Tea

Almost Alice Wax Tart

Almost Alice Solid Bubble Bath

Almost Alice Perfume Oil - 1 dram

We're All Mad Here Wax Tart

Whipped Cream Sampler Pack Body Butter with Almost Alice, Off With Their Heads!, Who Are You?, and Twisted Tea Party

I would have grabbed more had I not felt panicked about checking out before things sold out. However, I was in such a hurry that I ended up using the discount code from the spring box rather than the one from the launch party. I wish I had saved it to pick up a few more things during the restock!

Did anyone pick up anything from the Easter collection? I was going get the bunny soap but it sold out while I was checking out, so I ended up just grabbing things from the Wonderland restock. I think maybe not getting the bunny soap was a good thing, though--using soap that looks like chocolate seems like it might have been weird!

Made my first order today so got a few things from different themes. Polyjuice perfume oil, Oogie Boogie soap and hand sanitizer as think my little girl will love the soap with the bugs in it! Plus a couple of smaller items from the Wonderland range as the shipping to the UK is a killer and will likely be charged duty as well.

Love the themes though and hoping the mermaid one for summer has some fab scents.

So how long does it normally take FCS to send out their orders? Mine is sitting as unfulfilled at the moment so assume they've not got round to packaging it up yet. Will give it another week and if no movement, might drop them an email. Don't mind waiting on an order as long as the company keeps me informed as to why its taking longer.

So how long does it normally take FCS to send out their orders? Mine is sitting as unfulfilled at the moment so assume they've not got round to packaging it up yet. Will give it another week and if no movement, might drop them an email. Don't mind waiting on an order as long as the company keeps me informed as to why its taking longer.
My last order took about a week before it was fulfilled.  Maybe 8 days?  I think it's because of the Wonderland items.  They may have had to make more.  I like that everything is done by hand and in small batches but it does add to the time before it ships.

My first order with Wonderland items shipped the next day but my second one took longer and that's my guess as to why.

And neither order had samples!  They've always sent samples before!

Yeah! Just had shipping notification for my first order - wonder how much duty I'll have to pay when it gets to the UK..(put in a second order in as they'd restock a lot more of the Wonderland products). Love quirky packaging so I'm hooked...

@@Alidolly mine all take 5-9 days . I've just put my uk group order in there are 20 of us this time and Rebecca and Natalie sort it . For next week We pay all and then split customs and postage between is . This spring order is small for me as floral spring box is also a bit miss for me but still spend $230 . Mostly my average is $360 - $480 . Simmer and winter boxes are always big orders for us uk girls .

You tend to get customs on fcs over £25 for sure . Very rare does it slip through . I've had about 4 personal orders customs free all others are hit.

Ah, that's what I thought...poop! Guess it'll be one order a season from now on then as hate paying customs. Feel we pay enough as it is with the damned shipping costs without getting the double whammy.

Much prefer companies where u can pay the customs up front as then there are no nasty surprises when the package arrives. Some sellers on Ebay do that and helps!

I placed my first order about a week ago for some items, it was a small order just to try things out,  just recieved it yesterday & very happy with everything.

Eat me FCS, my daughter tried to eat it lol. It smells like pineapples and cake. I love it, will be ordering this is foaming hand soap and OCD.

Almost Alice FCS I expected it to be fruity, but it's a soft clean floral scent to me, Plan to get this is in shampoo and conditioner.

Polyjuice OCD, very fruity and smells really good. The alchol scent fades quickly and then my hands smell like fruity goodness. I plan to order a bunch of OCD's in different scents. I have 5 children so these will be used often.

Lastly I got To Dye for bath bomb from easter collection. Smells like a sweet lemon. Reminds me of summer.

I am a bit bummed their was no sample included with my order, but I assumed it's because my order was so small.

I do have a few questions for you ladies. Can someone tell me how are the foaming soaps are the scents strong etc, & how long do collections stay on site before they are removed. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received both orders and there was no samples but did get an email about the points scheme so have $5 coupon for next order than I'll keep and add till I get $13 off as that's the next increment.

Was a bit surprised at the size of the products (very small) so not sure whether I'll keep sub going if the samples are smaller!

Do love the Oogie boogie soap though - smells ace (I like cinnamon!).

Back