Fortune Cookie Soap: Spring Soap Box 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi...kinda shy lurker here... (*hides behind indie shadow baggies)

Does anyone know how to change the credit card for the sub? I just got a replacement card for one that's expiring this month. The site says to email them, but I've had no response. I'd love to keep giving them more money!

Does anyone know how to change the credit card for the sub? I just got a replacement card for one that's expiring this month. The site says to email them, but I've had no response. I'd love to keep giving them more money!
Yep, you do have to e-mail them. Unfortunately as far as I know they only have one CS person so it takes forever to actually hear back. For example, I just got a response tonight for an e-mail I sent on 12/31.  <_<

Do you know when your 'charge date' is for the next box? 

I've found calling around 10am on weekdays works best. The never answer my e-mails or fix anything I e-mail about. As far as I know, FCS has 1 person (and only one) who handles customer service over the phone. Her name is Donna and she's very busy, so if you have to leave a message, don't be tempted to call back until she calls you. It can take days, but calling is the fastest way to get FCS to do anything.

Ah, good to know how long to wait before I start bugging them again. My charge date is coming up, but not imminent, so I can wait a few more weeks. Thanks for the info!

Calling - ok I'll keep that in my back pocket!

BTW, I love those moisture melt things you use after coming out of the shower. I was wary at first, because I was worried it would "drag" on my skin, but that didn't happen!

Ah, good to know how long to wait before I start bugging them again. My charge date is coming up, but not imminent, so I can wait a few more weeks. Thanks for the info!
Boxes are probably gonna start shipping the 1st Monday in February, possibly the 2nd Monday. You might not want to wait too long if your charge date is before then.

Yay I finally re-subbed!  This may only last for this one box, but I cannot pass up anything Alice.

As far as changing your credit card information goes, you might want to dig around in your email for something from them that includes this url in the body of the email:

https://portal.subscriptionplatform.com/fortune-cookie-soap/home/
You can manage your mailing address and CC information there.  But this may be something that they just recently set up after you subscribed, so you might not have an email from them with login information.

Last edited by a moderator:
10952371_10152998480428936_8042294167488781569_n.jpg

Shipping starts tomorrow. I am so excited. I have watched all the blogger box openings I could find on YouTube. I like that FCS ships early to the blogger/vlogger people so we can see in advance if we want this box.

Would love to try this one but $30plus to the UK is expensive so not sure if its worth it and shipping on products starts at $10 so would likely get hit for customs too as coming from the states.

How easy is it to unsubscribe? Might try one box then cancel as can check if its worth getting or not..looks super cute though!

They are having a laugh!! Wanted to buy TWO Chinese New Year Soaps (my year had sold out but daughter and hubby still on sale). Total cost $9.98...then add shipping to the uk

Wait for it

$48 or $145 if I want it quickly!!!

Seriously!? For two tiny little boxes...

No chance I'll be ordering ANYTHING from their site with silly shipping prices like that. I could get a memebox sent from South Korea for $6.99 or $18.99 DHL so how they calculate $145 for a similar service is beyond me. Complete and utter rip off by the postal service

Erm, nope, I was wrong.  They sound appealing in Rachel's unboxing video, but they all have too much floral--jasmine and rose--and they make me sneeze.   The whipped cream gives me a headache.  Ugh.
There's one that made me sneeze too but I don't remember which one it was.  I'm not crazy about florals.  But it was a cute box and made a good instagram pic! lol

Back