FOTD August 15, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Lauren Ball /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@bonnie

I love it!  I had no idea that their eyeshadows were so nice.  They are a bit powdery but amazing for the price.  I only ever bought wet n wild nail polish when I was younger and their blue eyeliner.  I never tried any of their other products.  

lol that's what I thought too.  I bought A palette cuz I was like this is gonna be crap....a month later I own every single one including the LE lmao

OOHH everyone looks so pretty!  Maybe when I'm not so lazy I will post my fotd for today.. I took some pictures.. but.. I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired........

Jean I must have your eyeliner.. I love it!

Tis... lucky you.. pretty skin... you dont need to be spending money on Mac foundations..

Bonnie.. your new crease makes your eyes look like doll eyes!!  Its so cute.

Lauren I love the blue on you!

Sylvette pretty 3 min look.

and I adore those rainbow lips Sarah.. and your pink hair!

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OOHH everyone looks so pretty!  Maybe when I'm not so lazy I will post my fotd for today.. I took some pictures.. but.. I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired........

Bonnie.. your new crease makes your eyes look like doll eyes!!  Its so cute.
MOMMA!  MOMMA!  lol

Great look, Jean! I love how you did your waterline and the lower lashes!! How do you get between the lashes? I always get stuck and give up!

How was your job interview the other day? I think I remember seeing that the day I signed up...

Blue was the color today! =)

Products used:

Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder in Medium

Eyes:

FaceFront (limited edition) Sea Soldier

FaceFront (limited edition) Symphonic

Dark Blue from my Manly 120 Palette

NYX White Eyeshadow

Lips:

Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

Oh how pretty Zahsmar!

This is my FOTD.. don't mind it.. infact.. probably just ignore it.. I took the picture AFTER work.. since I am on dayshift for this week.  I guarantee you.. I have salmonella somewhere on my face atm and I DON"T CARE!  I tried to do my eyes super bright today.. so people wouldn't notice the fact.. that I was always JUST about to fall asleep today.. I think it worked..

Face

Hard Candy Face Primer

Almay TLC Liquid Foundation in Sand 06

MAC powder nc42

Manic Panic Vampire Red as blush

no name contour

nyc eyebrow powder

Maybelline 24 hr concealer in light beige <--------seriously.. LOVE IT.  no more dark circles yay!

Eyes

Loreal Decrease Eye Primer

Estee Lauder doublewear eyeshadow base vintage violet

NYC yellow, upper west side i think..

Manic Panic Vampire Red Eyeshadow

Dark purple CS 88 shimmer palette

Rimmel Ice Glam for highlight

Hard Candy lash primer

The Falsies mascara

WnW Mega Last liquid liner on top

Waterline-whats left of it anyways.. Loreal HIP Creme Liner in Black

Lips..

at first I had on revlon wild orchid.. but lost the tube somewhere between putting it in my bag.. and then looking for it at work.. so i used nyc pink.. i forget the name.. anyways.. it wore off.. because nyc lipsticks suck.

so.. what you are probably seeing in the pic... is a mixture of nyc lipstick.. and EGGO buttery pancake syrup.

I was stuffing them into my mouth like 2 seconds before i took a picture.

p.s. the pic w/my eyes open is me making my "don't fall asleep in front of the camera face!"

zahs love it!  it looks like the ocean!

Nicole wow what a list of products lol!  looks like fire :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ok we have water and fire, now all we need is earth wind and heart... :X

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED... I AM.. CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!

Captain Planet, he's our hero,
Gonna take pollution down to zero,
He's our powers magnified,
And he's fighting on the planet side

Captain Planet, he's our hero,
Gonna take pollution down to zero,
Gonna help him put us under,
Bad guys who like to loot and plunder

"You'll pay for this Captain Planet!"

I think I won this last one.. not the kei$ha because I didn't enter.. but last I checked for the childhood cartoons. I am in the lead..

and I told my husband yesterday.. and told him the theme I had chosen for the next one..

and he called me gay and said it was stupid.. there is no creativity.

But.. I don't care.. I already know what I'm gonna do!

he can suck it.. thinking he knows about makeup now.. stupid guy.

LOL we must be married to the same person.. hahaha... my husband thinks he gets make up :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> everytime!! "why do you need another red lipstick.. you have like 8 of them already"

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I won this last one.. not the kei$ha because I didn't enter.. but last I checked for the childhood cartoons. I am in the lead..

and I told my husband yesterday.. and told him the theme I had chosen for the next one..

and he called me gay and said it was stupid.. there is no creativity.

But.. I don't care.. I already know what I'm gonna do!

he can suck it.. thinking he knows about makeup now.. stupid guy.

Lovely ladies!

Face:

L'Oreal true match foundation

Revlon colorstay blush

Coty airspun face powder

Eyes:

Revlon liquid liner in black

Some cheap shadows in pearl, purple and black

Maybelline voluminous mascara

False lashes

Lips:

Mixture of 3 difference lipsticks and clear gloss