FOTD August 15, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@bonnie- aww thanks!!

@jean- i really loved the way the foundation applied and looked on the skin, and i wanted to keep using it, but no matter what i did, i'd always get a blemish each time i used it. i think my skin didn't agree with one of the ingredients. not sure what is was. maybe the same thing is happening to you. it's ashame because it's a nice foundation.  & thank you!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> well i hate being up so early and training can get boring, but i think i'm really going to like the job once training is over (this friday).  it's not bad. it's work for the red cross.

@lauren- love the colors

@sylvette- that red lip looks great!

@zah- LOVE the color combo!! & that lipcolor is great

@nicole- love those colors on you!

@johnnie- omg those look like professional modeling pics! you are so pretty you should be a model if you're not already

but he got to talk to the animals.... or she.  Um  I think that character was a he.  I don't remember.

Everyone's looks are awesome! I especially love those rainbow lips!

This was my look today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I decided to be creative lol..
Face:

Bare Minerals foundation
The bronzer is the "warmth" that came with the starter kit.

Eyes:

Too Faced shadow insurance
Nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk on the lid, inner corner, brow highlight, and in the little wingy thing.
Beauty From The Earth: Black, Envy, Peacock, Diamonds (white), Sunshine

Almay eyeliner in Black Pearl

Nyx false eyelashes

Lips:

I used 2 pink colors from the Coastal Scents 88 pallet and mixed them with a clear gloss. 

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lovely ladies!

Face:

L'Oreal true match foundation

Revlon colorstay blush

Coty airspun face powder

Eyes:

Revlon liquid liner in black

Some cheap shadows in pearl, purple and black

Maybelline voluminous mascara

False lashes

Lips:

Mixture of 3 difference lipsticks and clear gloss

OMG You are GORGEOUS! I'm SOOOO jealous of your eyes.

BTW what does the watermark on the images say?

You are soooo beautiful.

Lovely ladies!

Face:

L'Oreal true match foundation

Revlon colorstay blush

Coty airspun face powder

Eyes:

Revlon liquid liner in black

Some cheap shadows in pearl, purple and black

Maybelline voluminous mascara

False lashes

Lips:

Mixture of 3 difference lipsticks and clear gloss

Aww, you lovelies are so sweet. Thank you so much  
icon_redface.gif

Zadidoll: It says J.G. Images| Johnnie Gurule

This was from a few days ago at a party... I'm wearing Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion in Forest Furry. I LOVE IT!!!

and also wearing Lancome Hypnose mascara, and Tarte Tinted Moisturizer...

lipstick wore off after dinner! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

pardon the cheap camera pics and errr...the silliness! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think it looks like that because I used the liner under my lashes and on the waterline and I work at getting it right up to the lash line which I think causes it to go between them.  I can't say that I do it on purpose, but it just happens.  Sorry, I know that's probably not much help.

Originally Posted by sylvette99 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great look, Jean! I love how you did your waterline and the lower lashes!! How do you get between the lashes? I always get stuck and give up!

How was your job interview the other day? I think I remember seeing that the day I signed up...

Thanks for the reply! I'm inspired to "close the gap" so to speak. :)

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think it looks like that because I used the liner under my lashes and on the waterline and I work at getting it right up to the lash line which I think causes it to go between them.  I can't say that I do it on purpose, but it just happens.  Sorry, I know that's probably not much help.

Aww, you lovelies are so sweet. Thank you so much  
icon_redface.gif

Zadidoll: It says J.G. Images| Johnnie Gurule
I love his photographs but it doesn't hurt when the model is gorgeous!

Back