FOTD Dare To Be "GREEN WITH ENVY" (July 11th - 17th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! Ya its me Tony.. I was messing about yesterday. I hate the way it looks like i dont have any other make up on besides blush & eye make up though. I thought i looked much more made up. I HATE CAMERAS! Thanks for all the lovely comments though girls!

Trisha, i loved your entry. The leaves were fab! I tried to do something like that. I was standing in the middle of my mom's garden where all the really green bushes were but i couldn't take proper pics because there was nobody at home to take one of me!

Originally Posted by Liz psssh! laura that is pretty! what did you use? Thanks Liz! I used the following:
Lightest green shade from the green BE samples you sent me on my brow bone!

MAC Golden Olive pigment on lid

3rd darkest green shadw from the green BE samples in the center of lid

MAC Greensmoke in crease & outer corners

MAC Tarnish Eye Kohl to line top lash line & lower inner rims

MAC Sweet Sage Fluidling on top lash line

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

My problem is i blend too much though because if you ask me, looking at those pics there it just looks like i put one shade all over!

are those the BE samples i sent you?
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Thanks Liz! I used the following:
Lightest green shade from the green BE samples you sent me on my brow bone!

MAC Golden Olive pigment on lid

3rd darkest green shadw from the green BE samples in the center of lid

MAC Greensmoke in crease & outer corners

MAC Tarnish Eye Kohl to line top lash line & lower inner rims

MAC Sweet Sage Fluidling on top lash line

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

My problem is i blend too much though because if you ask me, looking at those pics there it just looks like i put one shade all over!

They sure are! I've only used them once before but they really came in handy yesterday because i was rooting through my stash & couldnt find any greens besides Greensmoke & Golden Olive pigment! THANKS CHICK

hehe. no problem! did i ever give you the names of them? cause they aren't labeled and i don't think i remembered them or not. lol

Originally Posted by Laura They sure are! I've only used them once before but they really came in handy yesterday because i was rooting through my stash & couldnt find any greens besides Greensmoke & Golden Olive pigment! THANKS CHICK

Back