FOTD Dare To Be "GREEN WITH ENVY" (July 11th - 17th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great trisha! i like the shimmery on your face and your bright lips!

that´s way cool, trisha. and I love that the whole look is so shimmery. PLEASE tell me what´s on your lips...I have been looking for a color like that lately

Wow Liz, Great work on eyes, I never tried green on...good opportunity to try...but i don't look great with greens....

Trisha you look amazing, your eyes look stunning
claps.gif

WOW TRISHA!!!!!!!!!!! thats amazing you look so gorgeous!!! could your eyes be any prettier wow your looks just get better and better haha!

Trisha.........you never stop outdoing yourself!! OUTSTANDING!

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks Charmaine. Liz, Andrea & Tahmina! x
I used:

MAC Eyeshadows - Juxt, Guacamole, Swimming, Temperley, Meadowland, Metamorph & Bitter

MAC Fluidline - Blue Peep

MAC Eye Kohl - Minted

MAC Pigment - White Gold on face

Stila Glaze Liner - Melon to fill lips

MAC Lipstick - Monarch

MAC Lip Gelee - Glosspitality

MAC Glitter - Rocking Orange

and some leaves from my garden! x

Ok girlies, here's a few pics i took today. To be honest i'm not really happy with my work because i didnt have many greens to use, i only spent 10 mins on my make up because i didnt really have time this morning like i thought i would & my camera doesnt take great quality pics.

I just tried to go with the "envy" eyes! LMAO at the last pic! I picked up the kitchen knife just for fun *giggles*

PS. Ignore the skinny lips in the last photo, i was trying to look angry but a smile was coming through! Oh and ignore my eyebrows too because i didnt have time to tidy them up!

Pretty, my ass!! I am so putting 2 hours on hold next week to do the next theme properly. I hate that i had to rush this one but i wanted to get something in before the thread was closed! I tried anyway, at least i can say that!

Laura--I have always thought you had the most beautiful eyes! You could be in mascara ads! They are just mesmirizing in the green shades.

Trish--drop dead stunning! Do you rec. certain brushes, to be able to do such detailed blending and multiple colors w/o muddying them?

Trisha!! That is so cute!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love the leaves! Your eyes are awesome & I like the creativity!! Nice job!!
claps.gif

Laura my little 'chicken' !! You're back in the flesh!! Yay!!
claps.gif
Love your shadow! (And the blush - might I add!) lol Your cam takes good pics, the one of the side view of your face is crystal clear! You're just nuts!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL

I had a busy weekend, so I never got to do my Dare to be...
icon_cry.gif
Maybe we can recycle this one again in a few months so I can try again
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine LOL Janelle, watch out...Laura might come after you with that knife! That's for the people who don't complete their end of a MAC swap!! LOL

i know who you remind me of trisha! you remind me of poison ivy from the batman movies. she had the bright lips too.

LOL!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Next week's theme:

DARE TO BE...

Green_With_Envy_028.jpg

IN LAURA'S KITCHEN!!!

ha ha ha
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i know who you remind me of trisha! you remind me of poison ivy from the batman movies. she had the bright lips too. Uma looked so good in that movie! I wanted her hair! LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Next week's theme:

DARE TO BE...​

Green_With_Envy_028.jpg

IN LAURA'S KITCHEN!!!

ha ha ha
icon_cheesygrin.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JANELLE, where did you get this priceless PIC. Is it Lau???

Back