FOTD Dare To Be "GREEN WITH ENVY" (July 11th - 17th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking HOT Ryzrafka & Scarlette! Scarlette you're too cute when you pose for the camera
biggrin.gif

thanks! i look forward to seeing something from you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by monniej beautiful liz! can't wait to see more

Originally Posted by Scarlette Ok ladies.. I am so excited to present my Kryolan UV green eyeshadow.... So funky! I love it!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons OK here's mine you guys!! I <3 Greens!!

Ashley,you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!The green makes your eyes look so sparkly!!!!!!

great job,very creative with the lip gloss too!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Oh that looks so cool Ash!!!
claps.gif
I LOVE it!!! :icon_love You look so good in green, and that lipgloss is very creative!!! Nice job girl!!! Two thumbs up!

All you ladies look amazing, especially Scarlette. Now I'm too intimidated to try it because everyone looks so darn amazing.

Gorgeous, Ashley!

Here's mine with condensed breakdown:

Eyes

MAC Nylon e/s

MAC Forever Green e/l

B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful e/s in Beatrix

MAC Humid e/s

MAC Gorgeous Gold e/s

No7 White e/l

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Cheeks

YSL Variation Blush in #9 Ash Pink

Lips

Chanel Blizzard Glossimer

Originally Posted by Bhav You all look AMAZING!
Ashley - i love the lips! What did you use?

Hehe thanks! I used just some clear lip gloss, then I used Golden Olive pigment and humid e/s!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux That's HOT Scarlette! What lashes are you wearing?? The lashes are from an Asian accessory store, there is no brand name on the box, just a clear case. They were $2.99! I am sure there are similar styles at MAC, but these were soooo cheap!

Kryolan can be purchased from the San Francisco store or the seller Shrinkle on Ebay.com. She sells a lot of Kryolan products through her auctions, but she told me she doesn't like to pay ebay fees, so maybe you can just email her through the site and just pay her directly for the palettes and single shadows.. she has a lot of stuff. Here is her link:

SHRINKLE

PS.. thanks you guys.. for the comments.. I really appreciate that! It's way better than my "car-crash-mummy-woman" look for the Egyptian contest!

Originally Posted by FairyRave Now I'm too intimidated to try it because everyone looks so darn amazing. Don't be intimidated! That is why its called a dare.

3641-GreenWithEnvy.jpg
Here's me "Green with Envy". I used.......... MAC Green Pigment, MAC Bitter, MAC Swimming, BAd Gal Lash Mascara and Benefit BrowZing #4

Hope you guys like it!

3641-GreenEyesOpen.jpg

Here's my daytime "Green with Envy Look" too.

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous girl!!! GREEN looks great on you.......nice matching clothing too!!!

Originally Posted by Scarlette Yes, Kryolan is a wet product. It comes in a cake form and you dampen your brush and just start painting! Doesn't crease or move at all! Hey.. thanks.. mascara.. what mascara? hahahah.. Umm.. it's actually false lashes. I WISH those were real!

Back