FOTD December 31st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Ladies (and I am sure a few gents too...)

I am new here, I stumbled across this site when I was doing some research on a new lip product that I got and did not like. I LOVE this place!

My name is Ali, I am from Kentucky, and there is no where close to get any of my favs, so Sephora loves me. *so does mac.com* lol.

I have to wait for my camera to charge, so I figured I would post a couple of old FOTD pics I had on a disk here. They aren't the greatest, but hey, I loved it at the time.

Ha ha... I don't even have enough posts to view my own attachments, so if there is a problem with them, yall let me know.

Thanks guys! I promise to post a new one later. And I DO realize that I am making the most ignorant face in the world in that one shot, but it was the one that showed the makeup the best lol. I tend to make silly faces when I take pics of myself, so you guys should get a good laugh outta me!

Makeupwhore and Kitty..loved the way each gave her own version of the smokey eye look. Makeup yours make your eyes pop and Kitty yours is done with a beautiful bronze e/s that looks so pretty...i love this place! one learns so much by watching other's work.:rockwoot:

Here's mine, it's a "bronzy" look with a bit of shimmer.

On face Milani pressed powder, CG age rewind concealer, Rimmel bronzer in Sunlight for contouring, Milani blush in Luminous, Prestige highlighter powder.

On eyes Jordana e/l in Cofee Bean, WetnWild palette in Belgian Chocolates, Mark Cristal Shimmer loose e/s in Flirtette, WetnWild curling mascara in black.

On lips Jordana l/l in Sand Beige and Maybelline lip gloss in Beige Shimmer, a very pretty translucent beige gloss with the tiniest pink glitter. I'm in love!!!

100_0487.jpg

100_0482.jpg

Back