FOTD December 31st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really like the blue eyeshadow. i never use clear sky blue, it's sad because it's so pretty. i can't think of anything to do with it!

Both the green (mac pig. in kelly green) and the blue (mac pig. in clear sky blue) were quick one color looks for work. I work at Lowe's in the flooring dept, so I sweat and get dirty all day. I don't do elaborite makeup for work, it is usually one or two colors and that is it. I tend to be dorky and match my eyeshadow to my polo shirt of the day. I know it sounds really dumb, but people remember me for that and when you are in sales (we get commission and bonuses) it is always good to be remembered. People here love it! I don't do it every day, but often enough that people talk about it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have also been known to paint the end of my french manicure the same color. I DO not do this when I go out... LOL Usually only for work. I know, I am a dork.

Back