FOTD - February 18th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my mom says I cant wear my hair like this anymore, since everyone and they nephew likes me. Anyways

Face-True Match Foundation & NYC color wheel

Eyes-Nyc browzer, beige-ing ss, mulch wookwinked bronze and shroom es. graphic brown fl volume shocking mascara.

Lips-A brown-ish lipliner from nyc pencil&pout, happenin gal and sweetness lipglass.

100_3357.jpg

100_3358.jpg

100_3360.jpg

100_3361.jpg

eye2172007.jpg

Oops sorry the lips are messed up i took a drink before snapping pics and didnt check the gloss.

makeupwhore, i love the colours and your blending! gorgeous! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fotdme122a.jpg

boom1.jpg

boom2.jpg

Very pretty, both of you.

makeupwhore - You're eyes look great and so does your hair! The color is beautiful!

Shadowprincess- Nice smokey eye! Love your lashes!

Today is my BF & I's first month anniversary. Yay!

This was really for the 17th - but whatever.

Purple shadow from MOD palette.

18thpics006.jpg

18thpics004.jpg

18thpics012.jpg

Hi ladies! Beautiful FOTDs! Makeupwhore, I think this is my favorite one of you!

Here's mine:

Face: Smashbox primer, Revlon Colorstay foundation, NYX blush in copper, MAC dazzleray pigment as highlighter

Eyes: UDPP, MAC Magic Dust e/s, Springtime Skipper e/s, NYX e/s in Golden, Hard Candy e/s in licorice. MAC fluidline in blacktrack, Rimmel mascara

Lips: Rimmel lipliner in Eastend Snob, MAC Style It Up lipstick

For some reason, my pores look really bad in these pictures. I guess the highlighting is what brings them out.

Great FOTD's everyone.

I used Fyrinnae mineral eyeshadow, maybelline mascara, nars blush, B.E. concealer, mac lipstick.

all great looks.

I don't understand what the problem with your mom is -- makeupwhore. she doesn't like people to like you? huh???

Here is one of my favorite model/mua. all of the products are private label.

DSCF1413_web.jpg

Natilie, I wish I could work with you. that would be cool!

Back