FOTD - February 18th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody looks gorgeous. Ashlee, you look stunning with your hair like that. I think you look classy and beautiful and it probably makes your mom super nervous! But she should be very proud of having such a gorgeous daughter.

Thanks Ashlee, you always look cute too! Ditto with what Sherry Ann said, your mom should be proud.

Lol Monique, my bf hates that color, guess he doesn't like Barbie!

nehcterg- Those colors look great, espec. the blue liner, wow!

I haven't posted a FOTD in AGES! So I'm sitting in my apartment, SO bored, so I thought I'd share my face recently.

I don't remember what I'm wearing, but the first two are from today (I cut my hair recently, that's why it's so short).

The next one is before the hair cut and the last one if after the haircut, but my hair is pulled up!

And since the last time you saw me, I've lost 10 pounds, so hopefully you can tell!!

I've missed seeing your FOTDs! You look absolutely gorgeous!! Hope you can share some FOTDs with us more often!

Been missin' your FOTDs! You look great Ashley, and I can tell you lost the 10 lbs! Congrats!

Welcome back ashley!!!! You look gorgeous as always! NOt only you lost the weight, but your skin is looking super nice also! Two thumbs up!

I love this color too! When I received it in the mail, I immediately tried it on, then I immediately ordered 2 more online! I'm gonna be sooo disappointed when I run out of the lipsticks. I hope you can find it!

wow! all foy ou are rocking it! you all look great!

arc- girl , there you are! hoping you will be posting more FOTD's :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back