FOTD for February 15th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I love the blue paired with that liner. It looks awesome!! Great job!!

And thanks for comment!!! :icon_smil:icon_love

Thank you!!! I think a person either rocks blues or ruins them, lol!!! I've worn blue before, but I don't think I've done an eye that's been ENTIRELY blue!!!

Yeah, I tried to match my eyes with my clothes. It wasn't the exact color, but it was pretty darn close!! And thanks!!! :icon_chee

Wow, thanks girl!! I loved the color too which is why I wanted to use it finally!! I didn't know what color to use it with, so I just decided to use it by itself. I'm glad you like it!! :icon_love:icon_love

Wow, you are gorgeous!!!!! I mean, really stunning!!! Your makeup is fabulous, and your clothes and hair are to die for!!!! Awesome job girl!!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

hawrodytka i love that dress and your makeup is flawless love your eye color to

ladyithis you look great! and great job on trisha tut!

sarah sounds really pretty :clap

Thx:) I've just seen your make ups. You're talented. In every picture you look diffrent. I wish I could do it the same:]

Ps. My hair are usually awful. They're curly and I can't do nothing with them. I used to use the straightener but now my hair are destroyed and i had to resign :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Life is brutal

Angelina - Great job! You look so beautiful with brown eyeshadow. :icon_love

Maychi - I love your eyeshaodow color. :icon_love Very pretty! :clap

Melissa - Great natural look. Your hair looks pretty when it's down. :icon_love

Malinda - Great job on your eyes. Those colors look gorgeous. :icon_love I love how your top matches with them. Your hair looks beautiful too. :clap

Violet - Your eyes are so beautiful. Love those e/s colors. :icon_love

Ladyithis - Very pretty lip color. Good job! :clap

Sarah - That sounds very pretty. :icon_love I wish I could see the pictures.

Hawrodytka - You look gorgeous. I love your dress. :icon_love

Ohhh what an awesome look!! Blues!!! Very beautiful so is your blush as always!! Is a purple right?

I think you could say prom, although it is not exactly the same party, but I would say an equivalent. You looked very nice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

everybody, great job today. Maja, I adore your haircut. It's really cute... I want to print out your pic and take it to my hairdresser, so i could get something similar... I hope you don't mind, let me know if you do :icon_redf

Thank you Kurczak, Melissa, Delphine, Jenny, Malinda, Sophia, Bethany, Angelina, Sarah, Edda, Ladyithis, Kaeisme, Hawrodytka, Anna.

Ladyithis, very pretty! I love that l/g!

Sarah, your FOTD sounds great!

Hawrodytka, you look beautiful! Love your hair!

Vanilla_sky, sure you can take my pics to the hairdressers, I don't mind at all. My hair was a lot shorter when I first cut it and I hated it, now it has grown and I like it more every day. I'm just glad my hair grows fast LOL

i havent been wearing much makeup this week. just blush really. im just lazy and yeah that with the help of pms dont really make me feel motivated.

Latest posts

Back