FOTD for February 23nd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my FOTD...

Eyes:

Milani Blue Ice e/s

MAC Sparkling Pearl Pigment

MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

Rimmel Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

I just got my Spring Sephora catalog...YAY!! (I'm trying to pretend I'm the Sephora cover girl, LOL!!!) I really love the look the cover model is wearing, so I think I'll try something similar soon!!

Thank you Jenny (also for sending me Garden Mist :icon_love), screema, Min, Malinda, Kaeisme! :icon_love

Malinda, I love blues on you! :icon_loveOne of your blue looks inspired me to try blue e/s myself! You look fab! :icon_love You'd make a gorgeous Sephora model!

Angelina you look lovely, and I wish we had all that snow! I work with a girl from Poland and she was telling me about Fat Thursday as well this morning. Is it just a Polish thing I wonder? Great idea though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Maja I love the green on you, that lucky dentist!

Malinda looking brilliant as always, I am so jealous of how you can rock every colour!! :icon_chee

malinda your makeup looks nothing like that cover lol, she has blue under her eyes and you have it all over your eyes , you have brown l/s she has pink lol, i like yours much better! you look beautiful sweetie! :clap

Noof, Jennycateyez, Min, Kaeisme- thank you girls:icon_love

Screeema- Luckily I don't have to go out, i'm relaxing at fome:icon_bigg

Maychi- what a sweet color on you! That shadow matches great with your eyecolor:icon_smil

GraceGirl-thank you so much :icon_love We have a lot of snow every year, last time they had to close our school because of it:icon_chee

Clairey thank you:icon_love oh I thought that all of you know Fat Thursday:icon_redf It'd had to be funny to read it if you wouldn't have known what i was talking about:icon_lol:

GraceGirl- what a beautiful makeup today!:icon_love Your dark eyes look great on such a dark color! :clap :icon_smil

Maychi, I really love your eotd... maybe I should do something similar when I go to the dentist this Saturday... yuk!

Angelina, your makeup is very nice... as is the view (kind of looks like Canada!)

Angelina: Wow! That purple looks great on your eyes! :icon_love

Maychi: Love the shimmery lime green!! :icon_bigg

Malinda: That blue looks fantastic on you!! Your hair looks really nice like that as well! Very classy. :clap

Here's me:

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Blemish Cover Stick in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Blushbaby Sheertone blush

UD Primer Potion

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

MAC Vanilla Pigment

MAC De Menthe e/s

MAC Plumage e/s

MAC Minted Eye Kohl

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

MAC High Tea l/s

Jemma Kidd Oyster l/g

DKNY Be Delicious perfume

I like your look better than the covergirls! :clap They should have you on the cover instead. That Milani Blue Ice turns up so well on you. You didn't use any e/s base?

Back