FOTD for February 23nd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gracegirl--Completely beautiful! That sparkling indigo shadow looks lovely with your brown eyes, and I ADORE the color on your lips, too--what did you use on them, btw?

Thanks, Saints!

I just want to tell everyone that I got the job I went to the interview for on Monday!!!!!!!! Some of you will know I went to an interview because I posted an EOTD on Monday and said what it was for, but if you didn't see it, now you know anyway! :icon_chee

Violet--you look breathtaking as always. That green liner brings the green out in your own eyes--stunning mu work---and i love the rosy color of your lips & cheeks too. And your lashes!--how heavy they must be to carry around, they're so long, it amazes me each time I see your FOTDs!!!

Saints, SierraWren- thank you sooo much:icon_love

Violet- your eyes look just beautiful in green :icon_love Great job:clap

Thanks everyone. The job is just doing admin work for a construction and engineering firm but it's actually a really good starting salary and the work seems easy to manage. I'm just so pleased I've actually found a job because I've had a lot of rejections due to lack of experience.

LOL!! I wasn't trying that look then!!! I want to try it...in the future. I actually got the catalog after I did my makeup. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But I'm glad you like the look I did wear...hehe!!! :icon_love:icon_love

Thanks girl!!

You look beautiful yourself!! I LOVE the green on your eyes. That color is amazing!! Great job!!! :clap:clap:icon_love

Thank you!!! I just used a cheap NYC concealer as my e/s base. I used the shadow wet and really layered it on to intensify the color. I'm glad you like it!!!! :icon_love:icon_love

Thanks sweetie!!! My lipstick is Maybelline's Forever Metallics Fools Gold. I LOVE the color too, and it's by far my favorite l/s because is stays on ALL day. I can wear it for hours, eat with it, everything, and it looks like I just applied it. I LOVE it!!!!!!!!

That pink is lovely on you beautiful!! And I really like you're hair!!! :clap:clap:icon_love:icon_love

Back