FOTD for January 14th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So pretty, Leila, Allie and Maychi!!!!

Love the purples, Midgard, though I've seen that on MUA!

Don't have a FOTD today apart from concealer, Clinique Iced Lotus blush and Dior Shiniest Pink l/s (needed some glowy pinkness after a night of heavy drinking! LOL) but here's my EOTN from last night:

MAC Vanilla Pigment (brow bones)

MAC Electra e/s

Stila Pewter e/s

Chanel Noir Intense Eye Pencil

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Cheeks were matte salmon pink (BB Desert Rose...I know it looks neutral pink in the case but it's salmon pink on me) and lips were glossy salmon pink (Revlon Nude Lustre l/g)

diana that looks really nice your blending is so good

violet im in love with this look! you never did a tutorial right? i would really love to see you do one:icon_chee

LOL! Yeah I decided on a Prestige theme in honor of the rest of their collection being on its way to ME! :icon_chee

MACGoddess- I love how you play with colors! It looks wonderful! I'm too much of a chicken and stay with my blacks, browns, and purples, maybe I will have to experiment with some colors that you used. Your eyes are so pretty, and your lashes are amazing!

Allie- I love the blues on you! They look fantasic!

Maychi- You look great, and those lashes are amazing!

Becky- I love the purples on you! Great job!

I haven't had much time to play with makeup since school has started, but now is a weekend so I have a little time. I just bought GOSH effect powder in blue, I really like it. I think it comes out well with MAC blue pigment

Back