FOTD for January 14th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look so good in those blue colors Edda!!Nice and shimmery and I love your smile in the full face pic!!:icon_love You should make that your avatar!!

Ditto to some previous posts ... Violet, this is stunning, I would so love to see a TUT on it !

Thank you girls :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sirvinya, beautiful makeup and your tutorial is amazing ! :clap

Midgard , it's so lovely and sweet ! I love these colors on you:icon_love

Violet!!! Very very elegant! :clap

Saints, I love the blue you used : it's so pretty! :icon_love

All of these look absolutely wonderful!!! I need to make some time to hit the m/u case today. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the wonderful looks!!!

:clap:clap:clap wow!!! bravo!!! i love it. so very artistic! you are definately the crime science chick in your school :icon_love

oh alliestella, this is soooo sweet, chick, and cool design at the same time. you look very very stylish and pretty in this :clap

:clap wow maychi!!! you look so pretty and fresh! naughty and daring! but still very very darling :icon_love i love this look on you!

oh!!! so pretty and soft. you look very beautiful in this color :clap i love it!

oh wow! this is one of my favorite colors on you :clap its kind of soft and innocent, but still very very sexy and lady at the same time. :icon_love

edda!!! you are smiling on that picture! :icon_chee edda you went shopping without me :icon_cry:

edda you look stunning in this blue, it suits your eye color, so i forgive you! :clap very very pretty stelpa!:icon_love

edda and monica gave me gosh effect powder in sky and blues for my bday, so i had to try it, i had the gosh eyeliner for it already :icon_chee

i included the pic when they gave me the gift :icon_chee

Goodness, that is absolutely stunning Leila!!! You continue to inspire me and leave me in awe. Amazing my beautiful queen of colors (lol)!!!

Back