FOTD for January 14th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Millie! The lashes are totally due to DiorShow though... :icon_roll lol, my new HG mascara and my dirty little secret!

lol, thanks sweetie! I have a few new Crime Scene classes this semester that I am pretty sure might make all of MuT sick, but I LOVE it! :icon_love :icon_chee

You look amazing! And I love the pic with the three of you in it! :icon_love Edda you look so cute!

lol thank you my dearest! I actually didn't really like the eye look myself. :icon_roll I don't really know why, but I didn't like the way it turned out... But then when I did it, the room was REALLY badly lit, so that is my only excuse... I'll try it again and see if I can't make myself love it! :icon_chee

YESSS! Thank you SO much for making a FOTD Devin! You have such flawless skin it KILLS me! :clap

lol I have been lazy! School started this week, so I really haven't had a whole lot of time to do much in the way of makeup. Hopefully now that I know my schedule a little better I will be posting almost every day like I used to! :icon_lol:

Yours isn't late it is GORGEOUS! I love blues on you! You look so much better in them than I do! And Elisha is SUCH a handsome little devil! :icon_love

malinda you look so good in those pics im loving the blues on you, elisha is so adorbale and of caorse im loving his fotd very stunning:icon_chee

Awww thanks hun!! I got all spiffy to spend the evening with hubby only to have him go to a prayer meeting at church. So now I'm all spiffy with Elisha (who seems to be my date lately), but I don't mind, because he sure is a cutie, lol!!!! :icon_bigg

Heres my FOTD for my 'date' tonight:

smokeyeyeedit.jpg

smokeyeye.jpg

Face:

AV Barely Tan

Cover Girl Blush (not sure what the name is)

Eyes:

Revlon Color Stay Eye Quad in Sterling Rose (lightest shade all over browbone and up to lid)

L'Oreal Smokey Eyes Quad (darkest color on 2/3s of lid and blended)

Urban Decay Spare Change mixed with AV Masquarade in the crease

Styli-Style Eyeliner on under lower lash line and inner rim

AV Sparkle Dust in Ambrosia

Lips:

AV Fondue and AV Classy lip gloss

Latest posts

Back