FOTD for January 14th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoa your date is a lucky man and hes going to be all over you girl! have a great date and your looking fab chic

Thanks so much!! I'm mad that pic came out blurry, because it was a really cute pic otherwise. Oh well. We'll have plenty more!! :icon_smil

I would've, but Elisha gets really cranky because it lasts so late. J won't be home until at least midnight, and 'lil one has to get in bed. I've taken him one other time, but usually, I just like to make sure he's well rested for Sunday.

Oh My Gorgeous!!!!!! You look absolutely STUNNING!! It's good to see your face again btw; it's been awhile!!!!!! I missed it!! :icon_bigg

Thanks GraceGirl! I have been busy, and I start back to school Tuesday, so this might be the last FOTD for a while. =( Hopefully, my class load won't be too hard, and I'll have time to post.

oh ok thats cool, hey you have us for your saturday night dates:icon_chee i know you rather have your hubby lol

oh haha. well, iceland is a bit away. thats okay though. they look wonderful! i'll do a search to see if they sell them around here.

how adorable! your son has your eyes! like, the perfect shape! isnt that amazing!

this is a beautiful eye! i did a ... green eye today. oo. haha.

yay! it leads me to inspiration. for sure! i'll be able to post too i think. only on fridays now. i'll be working 4 days a week, 10 hours a day instead of 8 hours a day 5 days a week. this will leave me to a day for myself. yay! i'm so excited.!

i want to go back to school though. what are you going to school for?

looks amazing! the e/s application is so flawless!

i love the choker. very cute! adds a beautiful touch!

did you have fun on the date? what did you do?

ooh! and love the hair and smile!

You can pull off any color. I love how the blue e/s sort of gives you a cat eye look to you. BTW, Elisha is a heartbreaker. What a cutie!

thats everyone for the nice comments! they always make my day :icon_wink

GraceGirl7 - you ALWAYS look great!

Millie - wow! thats hot! :clap

Latest posts

Back