FOTD for January 17th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charm! I love it when you wear your hair curly:icon_love

And your face always look polished and lovely!

:icon_love :icon_love

You look perfect! :icon_love:icon_love I like your hair curly! You're very pretty, Charmaine!

Leila well done classical smokyeye:clap

Alliestella thanx for presenting so many Stila e/s colors!!!:icon_chee What do u think about BB gel eyeliner? I also have one and have to say that it's really good product.

Jaime this colors look so sparkling on you! Amazing effect.

Charmaine as usuall perfect make up, wonderful, flawless complexion and lipgloss!!!

Your hair is great. I can't create such fabulous curls on mine one, they are so stright:icon_conf

Oooh beautiful Charmaine!i am just so facinated by your skin!How can anyone have that perfect skin!Hmf..life is unfair*lol*

Lovely makeup and your hair looks FABULOUS when it`s curly!!!So shiny and healthy!:clap

Thanks!!! It must be the light!! Especially Kitten looks very different in everyine pics I noticed that!!

Yes, maybe the light/flash.

I'm trying to take a good picture of my all my e/s, but it's difficult to capture the exact shade :icon_conf

Jaime, it's very nice as usual ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Charmaine : I love your skin, your hair, your brows, your earrings :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Everything is beautiful !

Thanks a lot Delphine and Lovesboxers :icon_love

Leila - WOW i was in shock when i saw this!

Allie (i hope you dont mind me calling you this)- I love this look, purple looks great on you!

Jamielynn - your eyelashes are so long! and your eye color is wow.

charmaine - your so pretty! and i love the hair!

heres mine, i decided to go green today! i used garden mist (milani) on entire lid, the olive green (pigments, mac) on brow bone

hee hee, I thought you might like this l/g! I love the taste of it, it is so nice! :icon_love

Back