FOTD for January 17th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well again Bethany! But you certainly look lovely!

Wow, that's HOT! You're like the definition of sexy!! I love it!! Tell me, how is Dark Soul to work with? Does it get everywhere like Milani's Storm? Your application look freaking flawless!!!

And I love your lashes!! That combo with LP and DiorShow looks really awesome!!! I may have to try DiorShow myself sometime!!

Great job hun!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:icon_love:icon_love:icon _love:icon_love

I'll try to do a video tut then if you want. I can see if I can tackle one in the next few days.

Thank you my darling! I love that DiorShow you sent! It is really a lovely e/s, and I think it smells like Roses!! :icon_lol:

I like Dark Soul, it can get all over just bc it is a loose powder, but I put some loose powder under my eyes to catch fallout and that takes care of it just fine.

When I use it I also make sure I really press it into the brush, and I use a goat hair SK brush so it holds a lot of color. I press it onto my lid rather than sweeping, and that also seems to help with the fallout.

Oh my goodness, I love your hair girl!!! And that green is mucho lovely hun!!! :clap:clap:icon_love

WOW! Looks amazing, just like one of the other girls said, not many can pull that off. Gives me an idea to try the more dramatic or bold look sometime for my FOTD.....

Gorgeous! You have great eyes and your makeup application is something to right home about as well.

Well I think it looks beautiful, Great job Laura......now go find that camera:icon_chee .

Back