FOTD for January 17th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Violet I always admire your imagination in creating new e/s composition!! But I have to say that first thing which I always check is what kind of lip gloss did u use. Your collection is just great!!!

Face

Almay Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Nude

T'LeClerc Loose Powder (I can't remember the shade and I don't feel like running upstairs - I'll edit later)

Cover Girl Blush in Dusty Rose

Eyes

Mac Pigment Provence

Golden Rainbow quad - whatever the blue is called

Shiseido Ruby Dazzle

Cover Girl Lash Exact in Very Black

Jordana eyeliner in Almost Black

Lips

Cover Girl Outlast lipliner (again...I'll edit later)

Rimmel Vinyl Stars in movie star

I think that's it. I won't ramble about my imperfections this time.

Alliestella--Such a beautful array of colors on you; your eyes look absolutely beautiful in these, like brown velvety flowers

Jaimielynn--A treasure of blues, what a marvelous combination/ creation! And your eyes look so green to me amidst all that blue, like cats eyes--so lovely! You're very talented.(I saw your FOTD yesterday and loved it, then just somehow forgot to include it. Sorry!)

You all look FAB!!!! I really have to get my webcam working so i can do FOTD!!!:clap :clap

Charmaine--You are so pretty! That green shadow really reflects your beautiful skin tone, and I love the way your wavy hair looks, playing up your perfectly shaped face. So soft & feminine.

livelegacy629--Love the green today, you have the warm skin tone to carry those colors off perfectly. Lovely!

OMG, your eyes so look beautiful! Kind of looks like a cream shadow or silk, since it's SO wonderfully blended--amazing. You are an artist!

Violet--You look stunning--and very beautiful-- in greens! And your skin looks just too flawless! An astonishing job.

Melissa--Another magical looking job of combining colors--almost a rainbow effect--truly lovely and unique. A great look on you!

So my darling Leila inspired me once again. I decided to go with a dark, sultry, smokey eye since I haven't done one in a couple of weeks.

And is this the "Oh my goodness, Malinda's smiling!!!" thread?!?! LOL!! I couldn't decide which pics to post, so I just decided to post them all. hehe.

Eyes are Cover Girl's Shimmering Onyx e/s, Milani's Storm e/s, Prestige's Glisten e/s, and Mary Kate and Ashley's Sequin Dust in Sparkling Gold. My mascara is Milani Lotta Lash (I really like this stuff!!), and I used Rimmel's Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Black to line my inner rims and to tightline.

Lips are Milani's Cinnamon Spice l/s (Thanks Mel!!)

You look absolutely gorgeous Melissa! :icon_love Very pretty! I love the colour combo! :clap

OMG! You look HOT Malinda! Good thing you decided to post all the pictures - you look smashing!:icon_love:icon_love

Latest posts

Back