FOTD for January 3rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really? :icon_redf no one ever said to me that they are perfectly proportioned. :icon_chee thanx now i will be happy the whole day.

thanx. i have been using a new face cream. its a honey cream. and it got away all those dry skin around my nose. and the cream is not oily at all. so i can put as much on my face as i like. not stingi so i recommend honeycreams. i use it at night.

oh you are so beautiful and seductive!!! born seductive :icon_chee lol

nice dog, he has beautiful fur. i see you take care of him with dog beautyproducts :icon_chee

thank you :icon_redf i have been trying honey cream newly. it got away of the dry skin around my nose.

oo I missed these FOTD's--u guys all look so pretty! Leila I love that champagney eye with the aqua liner-- I would have never thought to do that myself!! lol I'm so not talented like that with makeup-- I usually just use black and brown as well. I don't think I could pull it off-- my eye makeup has a tendency to come out looking muddy which i cant stand!

Thanks Allie!

What do you use to blend and HOW do you blend? Eye makeup tends to become muddy bc of either the method of blending or the brush being used (of if the brush has too much other e/s on it and needs to be washed)...

Back