FOTD for January 3rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!Everybody looks soooooo great today!!

Alliestella-beautiful!Those colors looks great with your eyecolor!!

Jaime-Love the blue.looks great on you!

Raquel-Gorgeous!those colors looks fantastic on you!love the hair and your top!

Maja-Lovely greens!Wow those lashes are looong!

Mintesa!!Beautiful look on a beautiful girl!Your skin is sooo flawless!!

Great job girls!!:clap :clap

I LOVE the hair!!! you are soo pretty!! you really did a nice job on the MU also!

FACE:

MF Panstik - Nude Ivory

Revlon Colorstay with Softflex - Buff

Cornsilk Classic Translucent Loose Powder - No Color

MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush - Dollymix

EYES:

MAC Paint - Bare Canvas

MAC CCB - Shell

MAC e/s - Beautiful Iris

MAC e/s - Parfait Amour

MAC e/s - Seedy Pearl

Jordana Color XTend e/l - Blackout

Revlon Fabulash - Blackest Black

LIPS:

L'oreal CJ Stick - Pink Lemonade

Thanks for the compliments about me and my dog, hehe!! He's actually a full-blooded black lab. He's a big wuss and is scared of the camera and turned his head right before I took the pic, uggggggh! He will turn 7 this month - I can't believe it!

:clap You both look amazing!!! Hey Leila, what are your fave coloured liners?

Omigosh, Raquel - I love your HAIR!! I know this about FOTDs, but I must say that you look awesome with your hair down - I love it!!

I will have to see if I can't break into some colored liners... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I had MAC Minted Kohl once upon a time but I swapped it because I never wore it, and now I'm kinda wishing I had it back, LOL...

Thank you sweetie!! I really like the Prestige liquid eyeliners, but I don't like the tip. Once you learn how to work with it, it isn't so bad...

I have also used a Jordana Color Xtend liner and they are pretty creamy... Other than that, it is all about the MAC Fluidlines for me! :icon_love

Latest posts

Back