FOTD for January 3rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We definitely don't want you to be away for long! I for one would miss you terribly! :icon_lol:

How long will it take you to finish it do you think? What are you doing it on?

its a long process, because i have to write a draft (which i am about halfway) then my advisor reads it, then i gotta fix it, etc. When i get bored with it, i get online and check this board, lol, always puts me in a better mood. :icon_love

my topic is related to globalization and internationalization. Its really interesting, but when you read same stuff over and over it can get boring i guess. :icon_roll So i will definetely be checking the board every day and hopefully do FOTD when once in a while. (Read the "how many times do you have sex?" topic, i got a comment for ya:icon_lol: ):icon_redf

thanks for asking hot stuff!!!

LOL I just checked that thread! I replied back too... It is hilarious how in awe (and almost horrified) everyone was when I responded!! :icon_lol:

Thanks Devin! When will you grace us with another FOTD? I miss yours, they were always so polished and classy!

Latest posts

Back