FOTD for January 3rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg! i'm jealous! i want your hair! i love hair like that! i work at a child care and a baby of mine has hair like yours, of course. its wonderful! i told dad today that i want her hair. he said, "riiight. its hard to brush through." lol. i just told him that it takes time.

oh. and your eye makeup is just great looking! it goes great with your whole, outfit and hair. its so pretty!

Jaime, I love those blues on you!! It's a like sea blue/green color. Fab girl!! :clap

Oh Raquel, you're just so gorgeous!!! Beautiful makeup!! And that lip color is 'da bomb!!!! :clap:icon_chee

Here's mine - stealing Malinda's FOTD, as promised LOL:icon_bigg Of course mine doesn't look half as good

I used:

ArtDeco e/s 22 and 247

Gosh Eye liner in Rising Sun

L'Oreal Double Extension mascara

hi all cuties...

just trying the eyeliners i got with my beauty magazine (dont like them, they itch). upperlid is some darkblue (smugged it), and under is some greenoliveglitter. nothing special but i like the overall effect, it makes on my eyes :icon_eek:

wow this is totally rising sun ... reminds me of a sunrise somewhere, not on earth... :icon_chee i love it, you look very pretty :icon_love and perfect lashes btw

Maychi, that color combo is kick ass! And your lashes! They're out of control!

Mintesa you look so lovely and natural, and yes your eyes pop out! Gorgeous! All it took was a little liner!

Latest posts

Back