FOTD for January 3rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine FOTD

I've been using a ton of greens lately and I tried something new w/ my Milani Atlantis & Silver, Aromaleigh Wizard gold and one other I can't remember.

I also used Maybelline Full and soft and Sonia lipgloss.

its's a very unique look. and i love it :clap thats the 2006 cleopatra look i would say.

Hello lovelies!

Today I decided to do a little something to my hair so you guys can see how I wear my hair when it's not pulled all back which is most of the time. In these pics, I'm wearing a modern afro.

Face:

MAC Moistureblend Concealer NW45

Iman Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder in Clay Bronzer

Iman Luxury Brow Powder in Brown

Eyes:

Loreal De-Crease e/s base

Pure Luxe Divine e/s (wash over lid and brow highlight)

Pure Luxe Elysium (Lid)

MAC Embark (crease, outer crease)

Pure Luxe Wild Thing (Outer Crease/Liner)

Lips:

Jordana Color Wave Lip Color in Tender Mauve

Very nice, suits you very well. What about making this pic your new avatar? :icon_smil

Yeah, I just might!

Also, I got my traincase today!

You asked me about it in another post... I'll try to take pics later!

I just always feel like most colorful liners don't define well enough - maybe it's because I'm used to wearing black? I will only wear black or darker colors. Maybe I need to branch out. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

wow raquel you look so stunning! i love your hair like that to, keep up these fotd :icon_chee

ooh! very pretty! what kind of brush is it? the one where its the small array of bristles? i dont use liquid liner. so, i have no idea whats best.

Back