FOTD for January 3rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks hunnie! And yes I do use a primer/base. The one I used in this look is MAC Shimmersand Shadestick. You can either use Shadesticks or Paints as an e/s base. The base I use 90% of the time is a thin layer of MAC Bare Canvas Paint and a thin layer of MAC Cream Color Base.

Using a base will REALLY help to bring out the colors in th e/s you are using. So that even if the e/s DOES suck, the base will help it not to suck so bad... Makes sense?

WOWIE! I looove that blue Diana! You look so unbelievably gorgeous in blues! :icon_love:icon_love

LMAO! I'm sorry, I swear!

Is it just me Jen, or have you not been around for a little while? Cause I have MISSED you! :icon_love

For me today :

fotd3janv06.jpg

Goodness Leila, that's gorgeous!! And that teal is AMAZING!!! I'm sorry you don't like the brush!! You sure can't tell you had any trouble with it; your line is flawless!! You're always creating lemmings for me, lol!! Great job gorgeous!!!! :icon_love:clap:clap

YAY Diana!!!!! I love your EOTD's!!!! I'm so glad to see those beautiful eyes!! And they are gorgeous, goodness, that blue is stunning!!! Fab job as always hun!!!! :icon_love:clap

Great fotd's girls

Leila-beautiful combo great way to add in the teal

Dianna-way to rock the blue

Allie-Love the soft colors and combo

Back