FOTD for January 3rd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very pretty Jaime! I'll be looking for pics of your new traincase! Congrats... :clap

Thank you Trisha luv! I really inordinately loved this look... Very simple, but it just looked awesome! :icon_love:icon_love

OMG! Your makeup looks great Raquel but I am absolutely CAPTIVATED by your hair! You should NEVER wear it up! It looks absolutely beautiful! :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

Everyone looks absolutely gorgeous today!!!! I want to go in detail as usual as well as post my FOTD but i've been really busy writing my thesis. :icon_roll So i guess i will be passive for while, sorry ladies.

I think you hit the nail on the head hun! You have gotten used to the effect of the black liner... Maybe try a dark green as an inbetween color, or a dark plum, that way you ease yourself into color without being drastic.

Who knows you might LOVE having colored liner sometimes... :icon_chee

No actually it has no bristles at all! :icon_eek: It is basically a pointy stick thing, really weird to use. I would have preferred a brush or at least a flexible point, but this isn't flexible at all... :icon_roll

Very pretty Maychi! I think you did a lovely job copying the look! You added your own style to it... :clap

Mintesa I love the shape of your eyes! They are so beautiful and perfectly proportioned... Great look hun!

Aww! That's ok Samara! Good luck on writing your thesis though! I know that was one of your New Year's Resolutions right?

thanks hun!!! yep it was my resolution, the sooner i get done the better. I will try to take breaks from it and post once in while, i can't stay away from this site. :icon_smil

Latest posts

Back