FOTD for May 18th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx all for the really sweet compliments, need those sometimes!
biggrin.gif

Violet - grl, ur nuts, ur mu is ALWAYS amazingly defined, ive even been stumped on ur technique a few times!

Trisha - I have to tell u, i think that is maybe my favorite look on u so far, u look stunning, very classy and sexy at the same time - perfect combo!

Halo - the look sounds great, im a big fan of rimmel, really good quality d/s mu. I also have been meaning to tell u that i love ur notepad, ive been really into Rasputina for a LOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG time and have never met anyone (w/ the exception of my b/f and brother) else who is! LOVE 'EM!!!!

Again u ALL look/sound great today!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KMEFH Halo - the look sounds great, im a big fan of rimmel, really good quality d/s mu. I also have been meaning to tell u that i love ur notepad, ive been really into Rasputina for a LOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG time and have never met anyone (w/ the exception of my b/f and brother) else who is! LOVE 'EM!!!!

Again u ALL look/sound great today!
tongue.gif

thank you! oooh, really? i dont know many people IRL or online who like them either. i first heard them on buffy. lol. ive seen them twice now - the show where i took those pics, and again last month.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse thank you! oooh, really? i dont know many people IRL or online who like them either. i first heard them on buffy. lol. ive seen them twice now - the show where i took those pics, and again last month. Buffy? i didnt even know they were on Buffy?!? I loved that show! I saw them the first time on Regis and Kathy Lee (a looonnnnggg time ago), but ide LOVE to see 'em in concert, i bet they kick some serious ass!

You all are looking/sound beautiful! I think this site has the most beautiful members around.

Spaz - I love the new avatar.

Wow! Great looks today gals! Violet, I love how perfect your crease is! I wish I could get it that good!! Trisha, I love red l/s on you!!! Looks so pretty! And KMEFH, that looks SO GOOD! You have some talent there girl! I wish I could do stuff like that!! LOL Here' my boring brown today! lol (Meeting @ work, was rushing.. so I did an ol' faithful lol)

♥ FACE: ♥

MAC Fix+ Spray

MAC Moistureblend foundation in NC42

MAC Blot Powder in Dark

Ulta Blush in Sun Kissed

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer potion

MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing

MAC e/s in Llama (lid)

MAC e/s in Brun (Outer V & crease)

MAC Powerpoint liner in Engraved

Ultima II Wonderwear Mascara in Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

Ulta Lipliner in Mink

MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick

Originally Posted by Marisol Looking lovely Miss Janelle. What happened with playing with color?
tongue.gif
LOL - possibly tomorrow... we had people @ the office to "impress" - and I was running late, so I didn't want to mess up with some funky color and look like an ass... lol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL - possibly tomorrow... we had people @ the office to "impress" - and I was running late, so I didn't want to mess up with some funky color and look like an ass... lol
icon_redface.gif
I am just giving you a hard time. I dont think that you could look like an arse.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Very nice indeed ladies. Looking very pretty as always. Aside of my lipbalm, I had no make-up on today.

Originally Posted by Marisol I am just giving you a hard time. I dont think that you could look like an arse.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh believe me, if there's a will there's a way with me! LOL

Originally Posted by KMEFH Buffy? i didnt even know they were on Buffy?!? I loved that show! I saw them the first time on Regis and Kathy Lee (a looonnnnggg time ago), but ide LOVE to see 'em in concert, i bet they kick some serious ass! good lord, regis and kathie lee? id love to see a tape of that performance! lol. they played transylvanian concubine on the soundtrack as dru was descending a staircase. i cant remember the name of the ep (there was a time when i could recite them all) but it was the one in season two where they were planning a party to reassemble the judge. (for anyone reading, transylvanian concubine is a tongue in cheek song. they are *not* a goth band.)
the best part of their shows is meloras amusing banter.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL - possibly tomorrow... we had people @ the office to "impress" - and I was running late, so I didn't want to mess up with some funky color and look like an ass... lol
icon_redface.gif
at least you´d be a very pretty & colorful ass *lol*

I like giving my face a break too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia Very nice indeed ladies. Looking very pretty as always. Aside of my lipbalm, I had no make-up on today.

Aaaww that is so sweet. You are a very nice person and I agree with you; the members here are awesome.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol You all are looking/sound beautiful! I think this site has the most beautiful members around.
Spaz - I love the new avatar.

Originally Posted by Naturally That looks FAB Janelle! Thanks Miss Kim!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Gotta love the basic browns! lol

Originally Posted by Liz you guys look great!!!
violet - what do you mean definition?!?!
icon_eek.gif
you have awesome definition with your mu!! i'm always mesmerized at how well it's done and can't understand how you do it. lol. most of the time i can figure out what people do.

I was just amazed by the way KMEFH had done so much detail on the lid, in areas I wouldn't have thought of. Thanks, though.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I tried a look that someone reccomended to me a while ago. I was pretty skeptical, but I like it!
Eyes:

MAC Nylon

MAC Cranberry

MAC Creme De Violet

MAC Swimming

MAC Eye Kohl Foxy Lady

YSL Faux Cils

Lips:

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Coffee Shimmer

I love that colour combo and am going to steal it!!
icon_twisted.gif

Trisha: I also think red looks great on you! There's a woman who works in Nottingham MAC who has the same colouring as you and she was wearing red lipstick when I went in this week and it looked so good.

trisha, i bought dubonnet last week and tried it, it's so dark on me
frown.gif
did the l/g lighten it up or something?

Back