FOTD for September 6th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Trisha I take my pics mainly in my bedroom with flash (tho i put tissue over the flash) and with the light on Is this some trick i should take note of? Coz your pics always come out SO much better than mine although i know your camera costs about 5 times more! Tissue over flash eh?

arielle-i love your makeup and your glow, and i think that lip color looks good on you.

laura-your eyes look very pretty and your sister looks nice too.

trisha-your eyes are lovely as usual, and your parents godson is cute.

Great job ladies as always.

I will post my pics when my husband gets home, he always takes the pictures of me to post.

Originally Posted by Trisha Exactly! If i ever had a son, he could play with dolls and MU, i wouldnt mind. x Lol, he's so cute, and you never know, he could become a big makeup artist someday, and have Trisha to thank for it! I don't know why a lot of parents are against boys playing with dolls, it's just fun, and it's better than video games or watching the telly.
Andrea, I really REALLY want shimpagne after seeing it on you so much!!! I think I might have to break down when I get paid...

Trisha - yep, awesome eyemakeup as always, and to think you were getting your arm pulled on! I would have shadow up in my eyebrow!

Trish, your eyes are amazing as always, and that little boy - I want to squoosh!!:icon_love :icon_love

here's my fotd:

eyes:

swimming e/s

fresh water e/s

carbon e/s

espresso e/s

shroom e/s

engraved powerpoint

maxfactor 2000 calorie

zoomlash

fast lash

cheeks:

cashew/rosewood blush

lips:

subculture lip pencil

c-thru lipglass

beaux lustreglass

clear lipglass

Devin your eyes look great! You are beautiful!

Originally Posted by devinjhans here's my fotd:

eyes:

swimming e/s

fresh water e/s

carbon e/s

espresso e/s

shroom e/s

engraved powerpoint

maxfactor 2000 calorie

zoomlash

fast lash

cheeks:

cashew/rosewood blush

lips:

subculture lip pencil

c-thru lipglass

beaux lustreglass

clear lipglass

thank u. that is sweet of you!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Devin your eyes look great! You are beautiful!

He is sooooo cute!!! and the mu looks so sweet on him. Btw I love your eye colour! have to try them.... :icon_love

Originally Posted by Trisha Love your eyes Laura, its great to see you with more/darker colour! your sis looks fab too!
I had to look after my parents godson today, so mine was eyes only & rushed!

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Stila Eyeshadows - Cloud & Twilight

Shu Uemura Eyeshadow - ME Silver 945

Stila Smudgepot - Black

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

Stila Lash Visor Mascara - Black

also i messed around with Josh and put MU on him, and then he kept asking me to put more MU on him! LOL!

Hi there your pics look great. What foundation are you using? Thanks

Erica

eyes:

swimming e/s

fresh water e/s

carbon e/s

espresso e/s

shroom e/s

engraved powerpoint

maxfactor 2000 calorie

zoomlash

fast lash

cheeks:

cashew/rosewood blush

lips:

subculture lip pencil

c-thru lipglass

beaux lustreglass

clear lipglass

thanks erica. i am using mac select tint nc45.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by erica_1020 Hi there your pics look great. What foundation are you using? ThanksErica

thank u so much lilla!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Devin you look beautiful!! very nice eye look!!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Arielle c´mon ladies...am I really the first one????I tried to match my eye makeup to my tanktop. and of course I have to show off my new earrings
smile.gif

FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

usual concealers

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagne (I am starting to be addicted to this!)

EYES:

Maybelline Cool Eyes (shadowstick) in lilac freeze as base on lids

MAC pigment Cornflower on outer half of lids and crease

Artdeco e/s #27 on browbone

cheap drugstore e/k in black on outer half of upper and lower lashline

Jade Perfect Volume Mascara

LIPS:

MAC l/s Freckletone (not sure if I like this....looks kinda weird with my skintone. what do you guys think???)

MAC l/g C-Thru

girl... u r gorgeous... i love the lips!!!

Originally Posted by Laura Andrea i think you look fab.. Freckletone looks nice on you topped with C-Thru. I have it but i found it really drying so i put it up for swap. Might take it off my list and try it out C-Thru. Here's my FOTD for today. I dont have pics of my full face because they turned out awful! I also included pics of my sister because she was going to a debs (prom) tonight! so purty!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Love your eyes Laura, its great to see you with more/darker colour! your sis looks fab too!
I had to look after my parents godson today, so mine was eyes only & rushed!

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Stila Eyeshadows - Cloud & Twilight

Shu Uemura Eyeshadow - ME Silver 945

Stila Smudgepot - Black

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

Stila Lash Visor Mascara - Black

also i messed around with Josh and put MU on him, and then he kept asking me to put more MU on him! LOL!

eyes r beautiful... baby is sooo cute!!!

eyes:

swimming e/s

fresh water e/s

carbon e/s

espresso e/s

shroom e/s

engraved powerpoint

maxfactor 2000 calorie

zoomlash

fast lash

cheeks:

cashew/rosewood blush

lips:

subculture lip pencil

c-thru lipglass

beaux lustreglass

clear lipglass

girl... saying i love this look doesnt even begin to cover it... it looks hot and it looks even hotter on u!!!

first i wanna say sorry for posting like a million times, my memory sucks and i dont know all ur names and i wanted to tell all u girls that u look beautiful individually i guess... well here's my EOTD. by the time i got to take a pic my lipstick was gone and my blush was washed out... and i wasnt gonna reapply it all to be home so... all u get it eyes... lol let me know what u guys think ok!

ec031f81.jpg

Looks very nice.. :icon_love

Originally Posted by sxychika1014 first i wanna say sorry for posting like a million times, my memory sucks and i dont know all ur names and i wanted to tell all u girls that u look beautiful individually i guess... well here's my EOTD. by the time i got to take a pic my lipstick was gone and my blush was washed out... and i wasnt gonna reapply it all to be home so... all u get it eyes... lol let me know what u guys think ok!
ec031f81.jpg

Devin, i LOVE your FOTD. The blue & green looks amazing & Beaux Lustreglass looks amazing on your too. Beautiful, just beautiful
biggrin.gif

Back