FOTD for September 8th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to get Stila Dapple e/s, Nulifer!!
biggrin.gif
It looks so pretty on you!

Thanks luv! I really like it a lot and you should also get Latte e/s from Stila. It is such a unique one that you can pair it with so many other!!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I've got to get Stila Dapple e/s, Nulifer!!
biggrin.gif
It looks so pretty on you!

That's it, I NEED to start wearing my purple eyeshadows again, they look awesome on you...is Dapple is the main lid color? After adding all of these stila shadows that I love on everyone, I need an 8-pan, or two!

Originally Posted by lilla Thanks luv! I really like it a lot and you should also get Latte e/s from Stila. It is such a unique one that you can pair it with so many other!!! :icon_love Thanks for the heads up, Nulifer!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'll be sure to check out Latte as well!! Is it shimmery?

Laura, *YAY*, I´m loving the Stila Lipglaze on you. what a nice change to brew, it looks awesome with your eye makeup.

Lilla, I gotta say I love you for comparing mascaras for us again. I can definitely see a difference betweens those 2. great, shimmery, vibrant eye mu as usual too

Katy, wow, I didn´t know that Milani e/s was soo insanely blue (as your eyes are too *jealous*) I need to get this one too

Hey there Mrs blue eyes (Ash) nice to see you back. looking fabulous as usual...keep on posting FOTDs, will ya? I missed those a LOT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok here´s me....AGAIN *lol* hope you´re not tired of seeing my face yet
biggrin.gif

this is my FOTD from last night. me and my friend Vicky went out clubbing

FACE:

MAybelline True Illusion

usual concealers

TBS Shimmer Waves Bronze

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagne

EYES:

some silvery Isadora e/s (Vicky´s)

Maybelline Expert Eyes e/s Cosmic Black

MAC f/l Blacktrack to tightline upper lashline

cheap drugstore e/k in black to line upper lashline

Jade Perfect Volume Mascara

LIPS:

Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting l/s in #116 Candy (LOOOVE THIS! too bad it´s Vicky´s...I have to get one for myself. it´s the perfect barbie pink lipstick I´ve been looking for lately. I know, I´m so girly
biggrin.gif
)

MAC l/g C-Thru

Vicky used some of my MAC stuff of course: Hyper Real foundation, Shimpagne Skinfinish, Mulch e/s and Blacktrack fluidline

Lilla - I love the color at your lash line!

Trisha - Camo eyes! Really nice.

Andrea - The boys at the club must have been following you two around all night!
icon_lol.gif
I really like the lipstick. Is Vicky wearing some kind of body gloss or shimmer powder?

shake it like jello, make the boys say HELLO! You guys look so gorgeous! I really must get my hands on Shimpagne! Oh, I had that candy lipstick once (came in a GWP from my mom) and it looked awful on me, so I gave it away...wish it looked like that on me!

Your eye closeups look sooo good! How are you likeing school? Love that lipgloss too! Great look today!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Guess who's back...back again....Ashley's back...tell a friend....LoL
I'm back to the FOTD forum! W00t!

Everyone looks/sounds GREAT!

Here's my FOTD

Eyes:

UD PP

Stilife paint

Coco pigment

melon pigment

old gold pigment

MK black eyeliner

Loreal Voluminous mascara

Face:

Select SPF 15

Studio Fix

Stereo Rose SF

Lips:

Damzel l/g (I bought this yesterday and I love it!)

WOW! Is that what jade looks like? I GOTTA have it!!!!! THIS IS A VERY NICE LOOK ON YOU!! (or is it the AOS #7 that made it so pretty?)

Originally Posted by Trisha great to see it so busy in here! Looking fab ladies!

eyes only today

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Stila Eyeshadows - Wheat, Oasis, Jade.

Stila AOS Eyes - #7

Stila Kajal Eyeliner - Emerald (OMG I love these, have ordered all the other colours!)

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

LILLA i love this look on you! I have been building up my stila and shu eyeshadows .....I don't have the purple from shu yet but god i love the textures. You look great!

Originally Posted by lilla Looking and sounding fab Ash and Erica :icon_love

Here is me today:

Face:

Nothing

Eyes:

UD Primer Potion

Stila e/s - Dapple

Mac e/s - Au Contraire

Shu Uemura - ME Purple 780

I used on my right lashes Pout Big Lash mascara and on my left lashes Anna Sue Super Mascara Long Lash

I didn't like Pout but Anna Sue was very nice. Can't wait to try Stila Fiber optics tomorrow.

Lips:

Chantecaille l/s in Nebula

Perfume: Chanel - #19

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Ooh, I love how everyone looks! I always like looking at the FOTDs for inspiration.

Here is my first ever EOTD
icon_biggrin.gif
. (My face makeup barely changes from day to day)

I used:

MAC's Paint in Bare Canvas

MAC's Beautiful Iris e/s (My first veluxe pearl - now I can see why everyone loves these! The texture is amazing!)

Urban Decay's Crash e/s

L'oreal's Color Fresco e/s in Snowflake

MAC's Powerpoint eyeliner in Bordeauxline

Urban Decay's Heavy Metal glitter eyeliner in Headbanger

Avon's Curl-Ascious mascara in Black Noir

Originally Posted by Kay-tee Ooh, I love how everyone looks! I always like looking at the FOTDs for inspiration.
Here is my first ever EOTD
icon_biggrin.gif
. (My face makeup barely changes from day to day)

I used:

MAC's Paint in Bare Canvas

MAC's Beautiful Iris e/s (My first veluxe pearl - now I can see why everyone loves these! The texture is amazing!)

Urban Decay's Crash e/s

L'oreal's Color Fresco e/s in Snowflake

MAC's Powerpoint eyeliner in Bordeauxline

Urban Decay's Heavy Metal glitter eyeliner in Headbanger

Avon's Curl-Ascious mascara in Black Noir

very pretty,love the sparkly liner
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle Laura, *YAY*, I´m loving the Stila Lipglaze on you. what a nice change to brew, it looks awesome with your eye makeup.
Lilla, I gotta say I love you for comparing mascaras for us again. I can definitely see a difference betweens those 2. great, shimmery, vibrant eye mu as usual too

Katy, wow, I didn´t know that Milani e/s was soo insanely blue (as your eyes are too *jealous*) I need to get this one too

Hey there Mrs blue eyes (Ash) nice to see you back. looking fabulous as usual...keep on posting FOTDs, will ya? I missed those a LOT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok here´s me....AGAIN *lol* hope you´re not tired of seeing my face yet
biggrin.gif

this is my FOTD from last night. me and my friend Vicky went out clubbing

FACE:

MAybelline True Illusion

usual concealers

TBS Shimmer Waves Bronze

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Shimpagne

EYES:

some silvery Isadora e/s (Vicky´s)

Maybelline Expert Eyes e/s Cosmic Black

MAC f/l Blacktrack to tightline upper lashline

cheap drugstore e/k in black to line upper lashline

Jade Perfect Volume Mascara

LIPS:

Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting l/s in #116 Candy (LOOOVE THIS! too bad it´s Vicky´s...I have to get one for myself. it´s the perfect barbie pink lipstick I´ve been looking for lately. I know, I´m so girly
biggrin.gif
)

MAC l/g C-Thru

Vicky used some of my MAC stuff of course: Hyper Real foundation, Shimpagne Skinfinish, Mulch e/s and Blacktrack fluidline

Andrea,looking beautiful as always,and your friend too,hope your girls had a blast.
biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone!

Erica - yes Latte is shimmery but not glittery. Texture is awesome!

Trisha - Love the eyes :icon_love I've got to get me one of those Kajals......
wink.gif

Andrea - Thanks sweetie. I had to see the difference and I thought it was a need idea to show you guys. I didn't change any of the lashes to see how they were gonna be at the end of the day....

Kerri - I have 2 of the purple Shu!!! just to make sure I have a back up
icon_rolleyes.gif
It is a very nice colour and I love using other purples to mix with. And it is such a pretty colour that everytime I use it people comment on it and ask me always what brand it is.... You definitely need to give it a chance
icon_smile.gif

Kay-tee - Gorgeous!!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Cirean Andrea - The boys at the club must have been following you two around all night!
icon_lol.gif
I really like the lipstick. Is Vicky wearing some kind of body gloss or shimmer powder? we realized we had no shimmery bodylotion for our cleavage *LOL* so as an emergency solution we just brushed on Shimpagne Skinfinish like crazy. I was surprised it worked...and it stayed on!

Originally Posted by anne7 shake it like jello, make the boys say HELLO! You guys look so gorgeous! I really must get my hands on Shimpagne! Oh, I had that candy lipstick once (came in a GWP from my mom) and it looked awful on me, so I gave it away...wish it looked like that on me! Thanks Anne! oh too bad you didn´t like the Candy l/s on you. it did look kinda drastric in the tube so I only applied a little bit on put C-Thru over it so it was ok.and ohhhh yeah you have to get Shimpagne. :icon_love

Trisha I never thought that Jade would look so beautiful on a smoky look! I have Jade for a long time now but it never looked so nice on me,maybe the secret is the right brushes,and to blend right!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Trisha I have Mac's Powerpoint Forever Green,can I use this instead of Emerald or I need a darker eye pencil?

Originally Posted by Trisha great to see it so busy in here! Looking fab ladies!

eyes only today

EYES:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Stila Eyeshadows - Wheat, Oasis, Jade.

Stila AOS Eyes - #7

Stila Kajal Eyeliner - Emerald (OMG I love these, have ordered all the other colours!)

Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Black

Back