FOTD July 19, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks tismama, and kattatonic I LOVED how you worked Purple Haze in there... I'll have to try that! I always have trouble mixing mattes and shimmers.

I'm also LOVING the use of Sugarpill asylum all these pics! *crosses fingers to win it*

I adore this... so beautiful. MAC does me no good, nice to see it works for someone!

Originally Posted by olddcassettes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

CHEEKS:

MAC Pro Devil Blush mixed with mineralized skin finish in light

MAC Crystal Avalanche as highlight

EYEBROWS:

No name brand - brown gel liner

MAC Spiked

Elmers glue stick

MAC Studiofix concealer NC20

MAC Mineralized skin finish in light

(covered the ends of my eyebrows and drew them up higher)

EYES:

MAC Devil blush

MAC Vanilla

MAC Crystal Avalanche

NYX Milk

MAC blacktrack fluidline

MAC zoom lash

Loreal Voluminous

NYX Lashes in #105

Smashbox concealer in Fair

LIPS:

MAC Ruby Woo

Liquid eyeliner does me NO favors. It's nice to see they work for so many of you but i gave up that battle a loooong time ago. My eyelashes are too big and curl back too much. It's hard to get the liner tip around them and to not get the liner all over the lashes ( which ends up on my lids and hands... its a mess)

So as you can see from alot of my pix i rarely line my upper lid. I use gel sometimes but.... I like to have more space for eyeshadow color and my lashes are dark enough that it works just as effectively for me to not use liner ....

For looks like Cassettes I appreciate because it's something that i can't successfully accomplish.

Gahhh I keep posting these a day late... -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I get too busy to post them on time sometimes, haha. Just had a simple somewhat-pinup look today : ) Nothing as grand and amazing as oldcasettes unfortunately! XD

​

Face: Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup (#3) (Foundation
Purely Cosmetic Diamond Powder (Powder)

Eyes: L'Oreal Lineur Intense Black Mica (Eyeliner)

Lips: L'Oreal Colour Riche #250 Make Me Blush (Lipstick)

​

its kind of hard for me to get them in on time too since i work 7 days a week. I get up at 5 am and don't get home till midnight a lot of nights.

Put them in the day after? For example, if you did an FOTD for Monday, just enter it as Tuesday

Originally Posted by angels41105 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

its kind of hard for me to get them in on time too since i work 7 days a week. I get up at 5 am and don't get home till midnight a lot of nights.

That's a good point Tony, just post them to the next day and voila, you're entered!

As long as you get to post your FOTD and it get counted as a contest entry, then problem solved!

Originally Posted by angels41105 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

=/ that would put me a day behind every day hmmm.

But what if you do two days in a row? Then you get messed up haha! But I'll try to be more on time... I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem, though it's kinda unfortunate : (

yeah thats what i was thinking. I do one everyday so id end up skipping one to do it... we'll see. I'm bound to miss one sooner or later anyways

Thank you!  I look weird if I don't smile, or like I'm angry.  A smile seems to be my best accessory! LOL

Originally Posted by arlene22M /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@jeanarick.........i love how you always have a big bright smile in your pix <3

@TIS.....thank you 
wink.gif

@KATatonic.....thank you i try to used all the colors in the little palette....let me tell you i got soaked in the festival & the colors were there at the end of the night for 9$ i was impressed & i love that purple on you =) 

@olddcassettes .....I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pin up look

@muse......love that lip color

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love your Entire look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gorgeous

Originally Posted by olddcassettes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

CHEEKS:

MAC Pro Devil Blush mixed with mineralized skin finish in light

MAC Crystal Avalanche as highlight

EYEBROWS:

No name brand - brown gel liner

MAC Spiked

Elmers glue stick

MAC Studiofix concealer NC20

MAC Mineralized skin finish in light

(covered the ends of my eyebrows and drew them up higher)

EYES:

MAC Devil blush

MAC Vanilla

MAC Crystal Avalanche

NYX Milk

MAC blacktrack fluidline

MAC zoom lash

Loreal Voluminous

NYX Lashes in #105

Smashbox concealer in Fair

LIPS:

MAC Ruby Woo

My looks are almost always posted the day after because I don't always have time. But its easier because when you post an FOTD the next day for the previous day, it doesn't count for contests.

Yeah, I just saw that. I don't understand why that is : / and it still doesn't account for the issue of having a look for the current day and nowhere to post it if you want to post the previous day's look as today's. Oh well, the point is to have fun with makeup anyway so it's not a big deal : )

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My looks are almost always posted the day after because I don't always have time. But its easier because when you post an FOTD the next day for the previous day, it doesn't count for contests.

Unfortunately I'm not wearing much, this is just me with a horrible tan.
Wearing:
Salmon dark circle concealer
Hard candy eyeliner-Chop Suey
Sephora nano eyeliner-black
Cover Girl lash blast mascara
Red lip liner, and CG fruit spritzer lip gloss-Watermelon
Inner corner is high voltage cosmetics- scandalous
And that's it.
It looks a little blotchy, that's just my lousy camera
 ​

Back