FOTD July 19, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats an easy fix. If there's not a FOTD thread yet, you can always start one for that day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by etacarinae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I just saw that. I don't understand why that is : / and it still doesn't account for the issue of having a look for the current day and nowhere to post it if you want to post the previous day's look as today's. Oh well, the point is to have fun with makeup anyway so it's not a big deal : )

Originally Posted by angels41105 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Liquid eyeliner does me NO favors. It's nice to see they work for so many of you but i gave up that battle a loooong time ago. My eyelashes are too big and curl back too much. It's hard to get the liner tip around them and to not get the liner all over the lashes ( which ends up on my lids and hands... its a mess)

So as you can see from alot of my pix i rarely line my upper lid. I use gel sometimes but.... I like to have more space for eyeshadow color and my lashes are dark enough that it works just as effectively for me to not use liner ....

For looks like Cassettes I appreciate because it's something that i can't successfully accomplish.
have you tried to reverse your curled lashes maybe? tried flattening them down with your fingertips? or maybe looking down into a mirror and really being able to take time into getting between your lashes? im sure you can make it work somehow! honestly if it was me i would close my eyes, tape my eyelashes down to my face, and do it that way =) but im just too in love with eyeliner haha

Back