FOTD June 13th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle I saw this pic of Beyonce in a magazine and TRIED to recreate it with the colors I have. ok don´t laugh I know there´s not much similarity between the looks-could be b/c I don´t really look like Beyonce´s little sister
icon_cheesygrin.gif
btw, I stole the pic of Beyonce from Kuwaitbutterfly, hope she doesn´t mind!

FACE:

MAC Hyper Real

MAC Color Corrector Peach under eyes

BB Blemish Cover Stick

MAC Blot Powder

MAC blush Angel+Roseland

EYES:

MAC CCB Hush

MAC e/s Plum+Amethyste on lids

MAC e/s Pink Papillon+cheap pink drugstore e/s on browbone

MAC pigment cornflower outer half of lower lashline

MAC e/s Swimming over Aquadisiac inner half of lower lashline

MAC f/l Waveline upper lashline

MAC f/l Blue Peep lower inner rims

MAC CCB Hush+Revlon Skinlights Loose Powder Bare lights-brow bone highlight

MF 2000 calorie mascara

LIPS:

Dior Addict Lipgloss #151 over

Pink drugstore Lipgloss

Wow Andrea great job,i also wanted to recreate this look for a party i was goin to ,but i never had the time to go out and get the colors i was missing.This look is really great on you,
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle OMG your lips are amazing. they almost look fake (and that´s really a compliment, cause that´s how I want mine to look like!) and the color looks fab with your skintone. very pretty!!! keep up the good work Thanks. I've been doing make up for years I just never post pics. I will start though.
icon_razz.gif

Day-um!! I don't even know where to start!!! Everyone looks great!!! Andrea, you got that look down pat! And it looks awesome on you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Niki! Love it!!! The eye/lip color combo goes so well together, and really brings out your eyes! Keep em' coming, you did a great job!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Everybody really did a great job!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back