FOTD - June 14, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone!  I think I got the job.  It's a cashier job but I needed a second part time job to help our cash flow out a bit, so this was perfect.  No high stress, show up, do my work, go home.

Oh, Bonnie, I want to post some swatches of MicaBella but I wanted to make sure there wasn't already swatches on here, I looked and I didn't see any, have u seen any?

Congrats Jean!! Second job to support ur make up habit, eh? lol j/k Best of luck!

heheheheh, I wish!!  The price of everything is so crazy right now, need a second job just to get by!  I love my family so much, I do what I have to to take care of them.

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congrats Jean!! Second job to support ur make up habit, eh? lol j/k Best of luck!

Murphy USA, it's a gas station.  They're usually in front of Wal-Mart stores.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice!  Where at?

I hear ya. There was a time I was working two full time jobs and a part time one so I know exactly what ur talking about. I hope it all works out for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

heheheheh, I wish!!  The price of everything is so crazy right now, need a second job just to get by!  I love my family so much, I do what I have to to take care of them.

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww that's great Jean!  I I really hope you got the job :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, Bonnie, I want to post some swatches of MicaBella but I wanted to make sure there wasn't already swatches on here, I looked and I didn't see any, have u seen any?

I have not seen any but who cares if there are :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  if there were they are probably older!

Products used: 

Mac Da Bling eye shadow

Hip colortruth cream eyeliner in eggplant

NYX es54 cherry (eyeshadow) 

Mac Margin blush

Mac by candlelight MSF 

Adorable dog who thinks Mama is being silly: Rio, made by chihuahua, corgi and beagle. 

Here is mine...and yes my hair is neon hot pink. i just wanted pink but bleached it too much i think...maybe i'll get used to it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the purple was fading hella fast so i went out and got Loreals dark hair magenta color from sallys :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Face: loreal dull skin primer, clean finish rimmel foundation, hard candy mattifying powder

Eyes: NYS jumbo eye pencil in milk. 88 palette (shimmer pink all over lid and crease), Milani baked eyeshadow in pink twice for crease wash. NYX liquid liner in electric blue. Covergirl automatic eyepencil in black rimming both waterlines. greatlash mascara, followed by NYC thickening, and NYC lengthening

Cheeks: NYC loose while pearl highlight, Elf Honey powder for contour, Palladio baked blush in rosey.

Lips: Custom blend lipcolor in a mauve purple matte and covered in hard candy plumping gloss in jelly fish

I get to list the collections on the forum hehe  I redid the graphics and layout yesterday https://www.makeuptalk.com/forum/thread/118329/mac-collections

I was TRYING to match my eyes to my nails with no such luck but I'm posting it anyways.  It's supposed to be fishnet eyes.  I guess it's kinda gothy  haha

Eyes:
Base - a bunch of pinks mixed together with vaseline I was hoping this would have looked a little more hot pink :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Elf Drama black
Eyeliner - Mac Fluidline
Lashes - Maybelline Lash Stiletto Blackest Black

Back