FOTD - June 14, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@beautychatter- your eyes look awesome & your skin is so flawless!

@hezzie-i love your hair like that & i like the purple on the eyes & the lipcolor is pretty

@vixie- i'm loving the red lip. it looks so classic hollywood

@janet- pretty!!

@jean- i love your blush & the neutral eyes!! congrats on the job!! i'm looking for a second one myself

@imprint- gorgeous! i love that blush 

@xina- omg i LOVE the hair! & i really love that blue liner it looks perfect & the lipcolor. it all just works. your skin looks extra pretty today. how do you like the nxy liners?

@bonnie- OMG i LOVE your eyes! that looks so perfect. i wish i had the skills so do that.

here's mine today:

this is what i wore all day:

Face: Revlon Colorstay Combo/Oily 330 (natural tan) (my new favorite foundation. i dont get oily mid-day like i have been with my other foundations & it lasts all day & doesnt feel heavy or sweat off in the heat)

Cheeks: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Dollface

Lips: Sephora lip gloss orange juice (i wore smashbox o plump earlier)

went to Rite Aid tonight & picked the Colorstay up in 350 (rich tan) to see what the color difference was. 330 actually looks darker in the bottle, but they look similar swatched-- just difference undertone. 360 was way too dark. i like the way that both the 330 & the 350 look so i may keep them both. 

Here I am wearing Revlon Colorstay in 350 w/ Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Dollface

& the same lipcolor:

I LOVE Sleek palettes, very pigmented. I love they always mix neutrals with brights so each palette is very wearable and fun. 

Glad to hear your interview went so well!! 

@foxymom - gorgeous!

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@Beautychatter - I love the looks of those Sleek palettes, what do you think about them?  Those colors are beautiful on you!

@Foxymom - The dramatic eyes look fantastic on you!

Thanks girls for the well wishes.  I'm leaving in about 20 minutes and I'm so nervous.  I haven't had a job interview in ages!!

Wow, Everyone looks so beautiful!! Good Luck Jen on your Job interview!! kick ass
thumbsup2.gif

Everyone looks soo soo gorgeous today!  Sorry.. I'm way too exhausted atm to type much..

Xina I need to buy that liner.. and I love your hair!

Bonnie, I would have never thought to mix vaseline w/eyeshadow.. I was wondering how you got that shiny look.

Thanks for compliments hehe

@beautychatter - I needa get my hands on some sleek palettes. I hear such great things. I dont like to pay shipping so I think I'm just gonna wait til December when I'm in the UK lol

Bonnie - for some reason my computer hates MUT and never wants to load the page, so I didn't post the swatches yesterday. I'm going to try and do it from my hubby's computer today.

thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i had bangs cut when i got my hair colored -- i think it was the end of feb/beginning of march, but i don't usually wear them. it's rare when i take the time to straight them and wear them out. i usually just wear my hair curly and pin the bangs back

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That blush is so pretty on you!  Have you always had bangs :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tis...i really LOVE the NYX liquid liners, i got the electric blue and a silver glitter and they stay on so well! and the brushes are thin but not too long so i felt it was relatively easy to put on, easier than any of my personal eyeliner brushes for sure :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hezzie...thanks! loves your pastel eyes today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Beautychatter...thank you for the katy perry comment, i'm still soooo getting used to it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@xina- i dont have any stores around here that sell nyx. i'd have to order online, but i was considering getting a few of their liquid liners. the prices are decent

Thanks ladies!

Hezzie - I was wondering what happened I kept refreshing the swatch forum haha

They're so pretty Tis you should wear them more!

Xina, you are have been featured on the MUT homepage!  Very nice looking!!

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is mine...and yes my hair is neon hot pink. i just wanted pink but bleached it too much i think...maybe i'll get used to it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> the purple was fading hella fast so i went out and got Loreals dark hair magenta color from sallys :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Face: loreal dull skin primer, clean finish rimmel foundation, hard candy mattifying powder

Eyes: NYS jumbo eye pencil in milk. 88 palette (shimmer pink all over lid and crease), Milani baked eyeshadow in pink twice for crease wash. NYX liquid liner in electric blue. Covergirl automatic eyepencil in black rimming both waterlines. greatlash mascara, followed by NYC thickening, and NYC lengthening

Cheeks: NYC loose while pearl highlight, Elf Honey powder for contour, Palladio baked blush in rosey.

Lips: Custom blend lipcolor in a mauve purple matte and covered in hard candy plumping gloss in jelly fish

Back