FOTD- June 29th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo99.jpg
here is mine! enjoy

Originally Posted by Collection /img/forum/go_quote.gif So adorkable, what brand/colours did you use on your eyes? woops

No, there was a girl who posted before you, her screen name was 'so adorkable'. Sorry I should've made it a lil clearer

Originally Posted by Collection /img/forum/go_quote.gif So adorkable, what brand/colours did you use on your eyes? the red, was a powder blush, or its VAMPIRE RED from manic panicits really faded so i cant tell

the yellow is from Faces Cosmetics

The Green and Blue are both from seperate patlettes i got from the store Ardene

its all really like drugstore brand sort of stuff

Originally Posted by Collection /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the reply
satisfied.gif
you're welcomeim not sure if theres a claires or a faces in the states

but if there is claires has cheap make-up that works pretty well

atleast for me, and i dont break out, so i suggest it, esspeiclaly in the patleete of blues and the one of greens

Autumn Rain, you look beautiful and we almost got a full face shot. I love your eyes they are just gorgeous.

Adorkable, very fun colors.

XXX, loving the makup and the hair as always you always look hot.

Originally Posted by EyeCandyDiva /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello Beauties...WOW everyone looks AWESOME, I mean it, ya'll at HOT!!!
Face:

Mary Kay Timewise 607

Maybelline Copper Cabanna Bronzer

Nicka K Brow Pencil

Eyes:

Milani-Desert Sun

NYX-Hot Pink

NYX-Kiwi

Blush:

Fyrinnae-Mesmerizing Glow

Lips:

Nicka K-pink

Covergirl Fruit Spritzers-guava

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...3/FOTD6-10.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...3/FOTD6-11.jpg

Also here's my pic from yesterday.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...3/FOTD6-13.jpg

I love both of these looks, but the red is my favorite. You look gorgeous.

so, i did my makeup. i didn't like it one bit. came out sloppy and i couldn't place colors worth a damn today. chayden thought the same thing ...

with all that in mind, i'm glad i didn't do my hair yet for the day. or else, i would of had makeup all over it and chayden would of tangled it up =/

EYES;

mac big t, fab and flashy, going bananas

elf pencil liner

maybelline xxl and great lash.

BROWS;

some cheapo brown pencil liner.

FACE;

oceanmist sunsilk

CHEEKS;

milani illuminious e/s

LiPS;

petroleum jelly

milani illuminious e/s

icky01.jpg

icky02.jpg

chayden thinking about grabbing my face.

icky03.jpg

grabbing my eyelashes

icky04.jpg

removing the lipcolor

icky05.jpg

laughing at me!!

icky06.jpg

more eye pulling

icky07.jpg

say cheese!

icky08.jpg

all ruined. sad. oh well. i hated it anyways. broken out face, needs to be plucked brows, icky shadow combo.

icky09.jpg

icky10.jpg

and, the main man.

sillyman.jpg

thanks and have a great day! =]

breathless - I think it's a great color combo. It's bold, and it goes SO well with your eyes!!! I don't know why you didn't like it, but I surely do.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by so_adorkable_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif you're welcomeim not sure if theres a claires or a faces in the states

but if there is claires has cheap make-up that works pretty well

atleast for me, and i dont break out, so i suggest it, esspeiclaly in the patleete of blues and the one of greens

Thanks. Im England though not the States lol. We have claires though, ill go check it out 2moz.

Thanks again

Originally Posted by Collection /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks. Im England though not the States lol. We have claires though, ill go check it out 2moz.

Thanks again

oh =Pi think i looked at the wrong thing. Ive alwats wanted to go to England

yeah you should check it out

=)

Cassondra, I really liked those colors too bad your little man messed it all up.

He is getting so big and you look like you have lost weight, since the pic that you have in your siggy. You look great.

awwwww breathless i thik it looks great! chayden is so freakin cute ahh everytime i see lil babies it gets me all excited i can wait to have one

Originally Posted by lovefe /img/forum/go_quote.gif AutumnRain this one is fab post a full face to see u!! well...i like to be incognito!
rotfl.gif

no,it's the fact that if evrything on my face doesn't come out perfect or the way it is in rl(i always come out ugly on pics)i do not wanna post it.don't want people get wrong pic of me,that's all. and taking pics by myself,always leaves me ugly in one part of the face.that's the reason i only put parts i wanna show.if i come out ok,i'll do it.

breathless, your FOTD leaves me, well, breathless! your eye combo looks great! i just adore those colors! chaydin is soso cute! =)

oh wow some really nice looks today!!!

XXX u look stunning!!!

Breathless i love the colors on you, makes ur eyes really stand out!!!!

entipy looking fav!!!

candy u always seem to make me smile when i see ur looks, so bright and funky!!!

Autumn love your eyes, kinda reminds me of my eyes lol, just have to get my fone back to take decent pics.

Adorkable, love the colors. wish i could pull of a look like that.

ash u look great as always!!!

U all look great today!!!!!

Back