FOTD- June 29th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everyone looking gorgeous
smile.gif

eyecandydiva--your green eyes are absoluteIy stunning!

Originally Posted by AutumnRain /img/forum/go_quote.gif well...i like to be incognito!
rotfl.gif

no,it's the fact that if evrything on my face doesn't come out perfect or the way it is in rl(i always come out ugly on pics)i do not wanna post it.don't want people get wrong pic of me,that's all. and taking pics by myself,always leaves me ugly in one part of the face.that's the reason i only put parts i wanna show.if i come out ok,i'll do it.

hmm don't say that u seem ugly in ur pics..it's ur idea..!i have heard sooo many ppl saying "i look soo ugly in that pic" !!!!u have so beautiful eyes , well shaped eyebrows and very good lips! which those r the most imortant parts of the face...especially ur make-up is fabulous and many girls in here wants to see a full face from u..why dont u try!!??i'm sure u'll make us feel jealous!!!
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

miss xxx nice fotd

breathless it was great to see that wonderful pics with ur son he is so cute.. and ur eyes r great!!i love that colors

sorry for the late response.. thanku everyone
smile.gif

citre: thanku !
smile.gif
it was some mascara frm CoverGirl and also Diorshow

AND EVERYONE LOOKS TOTALLY GORGEOUSSSSSS!!!!

Back