FOTD - June 30, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Andrrea-very pretty, I really like that eyeshadow on you
smile.gif
I know this is like the third day in a row I'm posting a FOTD, but I'm stuck at home babysitting all day- playing with makeup(and my sister of course) is all I've got to do
biggrin.gif

For some reason, all my pictures today are washing out my eye makeup...it's supposed to be turquoise/gold.

http://i28.tinypic.com/14bhy8n.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/2z7pts7.jpg

Everyone looks so pretty!!
Tiffany, what kind of lipgloss did you use and how did you do your eyebrows! you're so pretty!

Thanks Adrienne! I used Naked Space lipglass over Viva Glam 2 lipstick(looks horrible on me by itself). I fill in my eyebrows with some old brown eyeshadow using the brush that comes with HIP cream liners and set them with clear mascara
smile.gif

Darla I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE the first pic and the second one best! In the second your eyes look ridiculously green too, red hair looks fabulous on you!

Killah you did a great natural makeup, you look all fresh and clean (even if you are a little drunk!)
laughing.gif

Andrrea, take baby steps into the makeup, I promise you will get there!! They did a lovely job of making you up, did you try to watch them do it so you can duplicate it?

Tiffany I can still see the teals peeking out of your eyes, and I really like the lip color you used, it is a pretty pinky nude for you!

Here is mine, it is what I wore to work today, after yesterday and the neutrals I needed some color!

FACE:

P+P Face Protect SPF 50

Strobe Liquid

Face and Body Foundation

Moisturecover Concealer

Mix of Medium and Medium Plus Mineralize Foundation Loose with a brush

X Rocks Blush

Refined Golden Bronzer

Femme Fi e/s as cheek, nose and chin highlight

EYES:

Canton Candy Paint

Flighty CCB

Grain e/s and Phloof e/s on browbone

Hepcat e/s and Sketch e/s in the crease

Da Bling e/s and Pink Freeze e/s on the lid

Aqualine Liquidlast Liner on the top lash

Archival Technakhol Liner on the bottom lash

P+P Lash

Plush Lash Mascara

LIPS:

Naked Space Lipglass

CIMG9881.jpg

CIMG9883.jpg

CIMG9884.jpg

CIMG9885.jpg

CIMG9886.jpg

MACGoddess, your blush is gorgeous once again. I also love your eyeshadow/liner combo...it looks beautiful together
smile.gif

Great looks! Tiff... really pretty.

Here's mine from yesterday. I substituted pastorale for that blue color from the Heatherette trio... from yesterday's look:

FOTDjune30-2008003.jpg

Gross face but only shot I took with my lids closed

FOTDjune30-2008004.jpg

FOTDjune30-2008002.jpg

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great looks! Tiff... really pretty.
Here's mine from yesterday. I substituted pastorale for that blue color from the Heatherette trio... from yesterday's look:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...30-2008003.jpg

Gross face but only shot I took with my lids closed

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...30-2008004.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...30-2008002.jpg

Super pretty!! Pastorale looks really clean on you if that makes sense... It stands out against the tan of your skin, but it doesn't look garish, just pretty and popping...

Thanks
biggrin.gif

Leila, I've been meaning to ask - what brushes you use for your makeup? You gotta do video tutorials again!

Celly, your eyeshadow looks gorgeous with your skintone. Your eyeliner is perfect as well.

Darla... You look great in all three pics but I do love the red hair. It really brings out your eyes. Great smokey eye look.

Killah Kitty... You have beautiful eyes, skin, and hair. I also love the lip color.

andrrea.. You look glowy and beautiful. I also like Faces makeup. Many of the colors are similar to MAC.

xtiffanyx... Your eyes and skin tone are gorgeous. I love the eyeshadow colors you used.

MACGoddess... Gorgeous and glowy. I love the green eyeliner.

Celly.. Gorgeous! I love the eyeshadow combination. Your skin is nice and glowy as well.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks
biggrin.gif
Leila, I've been meaning to ask - what brushes you use for your makeup? You gotta do video tutorials again!

I use all MAC Brushes... My favorites are these:- 242 for Paint or Paint Pot

- 252 for the browbone

- 217 for the crease

- 239 for the lid

- 228 and the 219 for the lower lashline

- 208 for Liquidlast Liner

- 210 and 209 for Fluidline

Very nice everyone!

Celly, omg i love the combo that you did, i MUST try it!

MACgoddess, your makeup application is flawless! love it.

Thanks for the all the compliments ladies
smile.gif

Tiffany, or Jessica Alba, you look gorgeous.

And Leila, you are totally stunning. I love how you have your hair and the color combo on your eyes is crazy, but it totally WORKS.

Andrea you look great too. I like the pigments from FACES!

Darla red hair looks great on you!

Francesca, very pretty, you kind of look like a friend of mine in the last pics.

Andrea, beautiful, I love how the blush looks so natural.

Tiffany, the makeup looks awesome, and I like how you did your hair. I wanna try something like that!

Leila, I love your hair today! It looks nice, and your eyes always make your MU look perfect.

Celly, love the MU! The gloss looks pretty.

Darla G Your beautiful, I love eyes, lippe, and hair.

Killah Kitty I love the eyes and the pink lippe

Andrrea you are Beautiful I love the eyes and the lippe and the cheeks

Tiffany you are Beautiful, I love the eyes, the lippe and the necklase

MacGoddess Your Beautiful, I love the green e/l, hair, and the glowy skin.

Celly You are beautiful, I love the blue e/s.

Back