FOTD June 8, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got it recut today because they were closed on Monday and yesterday I didn't want to go anywhere lol   It's not really done but you get the idea. 

Oh I like that.. Some heavy liquid liner would be so awesome on top.. but it looks pretty awesome in itself as it is!

Aww neat.  If I took a picture like that..you would see the extra large girl that is me lol plus.. tattoos across my upper back.. not many.. but my dragonflies get attention if shown off.  I wanted a complete sleeve.. but..

after I got married.. I discovered my husband hates tatts and piercings.. so unfortunately.. no more for me..

as of yet......

@Bonnie: LOVE the pinks on you! and love the hair cut! I did something similar to that not too long ago with a more angled cut... i loved it but oh man I had to style it everyday so i got tired of it and started to grow it out lol...

@nicole: thanks dear... You could totally pull off the neutrals, just gotta mess around with a few colors, you'll get it!

@Jean: thank you! I love doing the smokey eyes too, but today I toned it down a bit because I had a lot of house chores and grocery shopping to do...hehe

@notavampirelvr: thank you! Hey i forgot to ask you, how are you applying the liquid liner? I ask because through many trials and errors, i learned that you apply from the middle first and do small sweeps... don't try to do line the whole lid with one sweep... takes a little bit longer but it helped me with applying the liquid...

@sammi I was doing it in one sweep - which is weird because when I do pencil liner I start in the middle like you described!

Heat Heat Heat

Face: 

Stila Tinted Moisturizer in Light 3

Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation in Beige 1

Benefit Erase Paste

Eyes:

Kat Von D- Ludwig Palette

L'Oreal Voluminious Mascara

Tarte Eyeliner in champange color

Anastasia Brow Duo in Brunette

Lips:

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in African Queen

Just FYI, most people that post an FOTD post some semblance of what makeup they're wearing, not just a photo.

Originally Posted by AshCandy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Today is my bday, so I decided to get a lil more dressed up than I normally do...

Holly that looks absolutely amazing.  My monster-in-law says "blue eyeshadow went out in the late 70's".  I tell her not if it's done right.  That looks great.  I could never pull that off. 

Everyone looks beautiful

@notavampire- don't feel bad. i'm awful at liquid liner! it looks like you did a pretty good job tho! & i love the lipcolor!

@sarra- love the ice cream inspired eyes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@hollydru- your skin looks perfect- almost air-brushed! 

@jean- I'm loving the greens on you! gorgeous you should wear them more often. 

@sammie- love the sparkling eye shadow! gorgeous on you!

@bonnie- i'm loving the hair! so cutee!

@nicole- i'd love to see the tat's too. i love tattoos. my mom has sooo many, and I want one. i just can't decide where. i want something that i can cover up but still show off when i want.

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gifi love tattoos. my mom has sooo many, and I want one. i just can't decide where. i want something that i can cover up but still show off when i want.

That's exactly what I did with all mine :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@ash- love the blues they match your eyes well! & cute outfit!

@vixie- love the lipcolor

here's mine:

(taken under the light)

(natural light)

Face: MAC Face & Body (my favorite summer foundation.)

Cheeks: MAC Cremeblend Blush So Sweet So Easy w/ MAC Mineralize Blush Giggly over top

Lips: MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipglass

Eyes: MAC Greenstroke Paint Pot & Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Blackest Black 

Bonnie...i LOVE you in blush! not weird at all. you could even do more if you wanted, and if you did i'd suggest blending it inward toward your apples cuz your cheekbones are covered ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sara...love your second eye look today!

I posted mine in a thread called country music stars...let me know what ya'll think :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back