FOTD June 8, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love your eyes & i love the cheek color

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You all look amazing as usual!!

@Vampire I'm so jealous your skin looks so great!  Love the blush color on you!

@Sarra your eyes are so pretty!  I'm srsly craving icecream now

@Holly that blue looks amazing on you!

@Jean so pretty!  I love that green color, I wanna try a look with that color

@Sammie, LOVING the neutrals on you!

Eyes:
Crease - Rimmel Night Jewel
Lid - Mehron Paradise Pastel palette dark pink
Eyeliner - Almay I-Liner
Water Line - Mac Fluidline
Lashes - Maybelline Lash Stiletto Blackest Black

Face:
Concealer - PF Circle RX
Maybelline Mineral foundation mixed with lotion
  Eyebrows -  Sally Hansen Professional Brow Kit

Bonnie...blush can take time to get used to cuz it really changes the look of a person's face quite alot. but i really do love it...and your cheekbones are just stellar :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hehe I feel like I look like this.  I guess I'll just have to keep using it and hopefully I'll get used to it fast hehe

@Bonnie - I LOVE ur hair!! It totally suits you.

I won't be doing a look yet again today because its soooooooooo hot. I tried yesterday and the makeup just melted off. And I won't be around this weekend so see y'all Monday :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks ladies...

Makeup Used:

Face:

- Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer

- Revlon Photo Ready Liquid Foundation in Vanilla

- BareMinerals Powder Foundation in N10

- Some nameless Matte Bronzer

- BH Cosmetics Neutral Pallette Blush

- Tarantino Sparklicity Powder

Eyes:

- Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer

- Maybelline Eyeshadow in Vanilla Chic

- BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Pallette 3rd Edition

- Black Eyeliner Pencil

- L'Oreal Waterproof Volumising Mascara

Lips:

-Mac Lip Erase Pale

-some sort of pink lip gloss ( the name rubbed off )

You definately DO NOT look like this with blush on.  It really is flattering on you.  I think it's like anything new we try, it just takes a while to adjust.

Hehe I feel like I look like this.  I guess I'll just have to keep using it and hopefully I'll get used to it fast hehe

Thank you Tis!  You are looking beautiful and fresh as always!!!  Did I read you were considering a tattoo???  I don't know why, but this surprised me.  What were you thinking about getting?

Originally Posted by NotAVampireLvr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@sammi I was doing it in one sweep - which is weird because when I do pencil liner I start in the middle like you described!

LOL! I do the opposite, with liquid i start in the middle with small sweeps... but with the pencil i just do one long sweep... But definitely try the small sweeps technique with the liquid, I still can't get it right with one full sweep, sometimes I can but for the most part I actually like doing the smaller sweeps cause then i dont have to go back with a q-tip and get rid of some of the mess, and i usually put my eyeliner on AFTER i do my eye shadow so if i mess up on my eye liner i'll wipe the whole entire eye off and redo it...

@Ash you look lovely in Blue! and Happy Late birthday! yours is a day after mine =)

@Tis beautiful! love your look today!

@Bonnie you do not look like that with blush on lol... I like the subtle blush color on your look today... I had to get use to blush too, it just takes some time to get use too... but I think it looks great on you...

@Vix very pretty!

@nicole- thank you!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@jean- thank you!! & Yeah lol i've been thinking about it for a few years. I definitely want my daughter's name & some music notes too, but i'm not sure where. i was thinking on my shoulder. I know i want it somewhere where i can have it covered for professional purposes when need be. i can't decide

@sammie- thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oo! I like the haircut!!

I just got it recut today because they were closed on Monday and yesterday I didn't want to go anywhere lol   It's not really done but you get the idea. 

@ Bonnie that's kind of like the cut I got... and then i got the back even shorter to the point it bout an inch long... you use alot less shampoo and it dries way faster that's for sure :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ... It looks amazing on you, I love it!!!

OMG I know my hair is so thick so I used to use SO much shampoo and conditioner.  After I got my hair cut I was like O wow I barely use anything haha   Thanks Ash :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back