FOTD May 1st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous look Leila! :inlove: Your hair has gotten so long, are you growing it long?

bethany pretty as ALWAYS!

leila how do you do your hair and what products do you use? it always looks like you just finish have some good s.e.x and its all messy and pretty. i love that look! and ur makeup is flawless.

Thanks Edda! And yes, I am growing it out...:inlove: I used to have it VERY long, as in to the small of my back, and then last February I cut it above my shoulders to see how I liked it.

I LOVED the style, but I find that I miss it long, so I decided in September to grow it out... It looks super long when it is straight, but curly it is still looking "short"...

lol, that is the point!! :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: I use a product by Beyond the Zone called Noodle Head on it and that's it... Today I blowdried it 3/4 of the way dry while I was flipping my head every which way upside down and right side up.

I love it when my hair is long and I can do the whole messy look, now that it is getting long again I can do it somewhat...when it was any shorter it just would make me look like a little troll doll!! :wassatt:

i def dont see you looking like a troll doll but ok lol, i might pick up this noddle stuff it sounds and looks good. i havent done my hair curly in a long time but everytime i see yours i always wanna do it! and for my hair to look like that i actually have to have sex lol but then it comes out knotty so not worth it lol

Ooh, your eyes look very pretty. And don't you just love Bloom eyeshadows? They're so pretty and go on so smoothly.

:birthday: Happy birthday, Maja! I wish you all the best.:beer: You look so cute with the pink. And the cake looks delicious!

Wow, that's so nice. I love how you did the eyeliner so thinly. What make up did you use?

That's a very nice look. Your eyes always look so gorgeous! What kind of mascara application technique do you use?

Your FOTDs always amaze me, I always save an image of your eye to look back on ! they are works of art !

Happy b'day Maja, pink looks gorgeous on you! The cake looks yummmmy, I know you sew but baking like that too ??? U are so talented!!

Back