FOTD May 1st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks girls for your comments re: my FOTD :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Next time I take pictures, I'll try and make them smaller when I re-size them.

Very_Tammy, I have a few Bloom eye shadows and I love them. But Peony doesn't seem to go on as smooth for some reason.

Everyone looks lovely.

Happy Birthday to Maja :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The cake looks yummy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

lol, you should see my hair when I have had s-e-x...I look like Don King!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: It is EVERYWHERE!!

Aww thank you Tammy!

That is a very sweet compliment... :inlove: I appreciate it, I think i got lucky today though, I was more "playing" with the colors and I should have really saved the experimentation for when I am NOT getting ready for work, but thankfully it turned out alright!

lol, I have NO idea!! :icon_scratch:

Thanks!

lol, that is because I didn't take a pic of the other side where I had to cover up a healing blemish!! :eusa_whistle:

Thank you girls for all your wishes and compliments! I will post the cake recipe as soon as I translate it.

Becka, I love baking! If anything else fails, I'll open a sweet shop with all kids of cakes ans sweets :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lavender, gorgeous first FOTD!

Bethany, you look beautiful! Happy belated Birthday to you too!

Leila, I love that blue e/s on you! You look gorgeous and your curly hair is awesome!

Very_Tammy, your eyes are awesome! I really enjoy your FOTDs.

Wizerk, great job on your first FOTD!

Erica, looking gorgeous!

Jaime, very pretty!

looking hot today!! wish i could do a eye make up like this..... maybe a tutorial??? :inlove:

Everyone looked fantastic!!

Thanks for sharing the cake Maja!!! yummmm!!

Aww, thank you. :icon_redf And I'd be happy to do a tutorial, I just have no idea of how to do one, lol. But I'll definitely give it a try when I get some time.

:inlove:

Happy Birthday! I love the cake! What a sweetie! Sooo is he saving the chocolate for tonight....:whipping: hee hee!

Have fun and Beautiful FOTD!

Happy Bday! Luv Am

:worship: :clap i don't have words for how awesome of a job you did on your es and liner! :worship:

Great job!!!! Luv AM:sdrop:

Back