Foundation every day?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wear foundation every single day unless I'm going to be home all day. My skin is too splotchy and uneven to skip it. It just makes me look much better. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm with you, Kristie. If I leave the house (which is basically every day), I wear foundation. I just make sure that I wash my face really well at night and I've never had a problem with breaking out or anything. Wearing foundation actually makes me take care of my skin every night.

My nose and cheeks are always red in patches. I find that tinted moisturizer smoothes everything out. I'm not trying to hide everything and still things show through but it looks much better than without it. I use it everyday.

I wear foundation or tinted moisturizer everytime I leave the house. If I'm staying home, I don't bother. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Doesn't seem to affect my skin one way or another.

i wear Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation everyday except for weekends and it doesn't dry out my skin or give me breakouts.

I never wear foundation, except for photoshoots or very formal events like a wedding or something. When I do wear it I prefer my mousse foundation...perfect even coverage. But honestly my skins alright lol, it looks perfect even with just moisturizer and a little blush. Im so happy I dont have to always wear foundation, and never did even when I used to have break outs when I was younger. I always have believed its better to let your skin breathe! And what ya know my skin fixed itself :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wear it pratically everyday, well anytime im leaving the house i'll have it on and i dont think it has any effects on my skin

I don't wear foundation everyday (or makeup) everday, and I have no problem going out into public with a bare face.

What I wear for foundation really depends on how my skin feels that day, and how much coverage I think it needs. Sometimes I just do a little concealer and power, and I'm good to go.

I try to wear foundation just so I feel like I made an effort, but my most effort goes into trying to make my face look good without foundation. I think it does, if I ever need to fly out the door.

I wear MAC Studio Fix Fluid and Studio Fix Powder everyday. I have freckles and can't stand them so I cover them. I have sensitive skin and I'm surprised how many girls have issues with MAC foundations. It doesn't bother me a bit!

I rarely wear foundation, but it would be easy to wear it everyday because I use bareminerals. It doesn't hurt my skin at all and it takes about 30 seconds to apply.

I always wear foundation if I've got a hangover!

Seriously, my skin's usually good, but if I have had a *cough* late night it can be a bit blotchy. Otherwise I just wear it for special occasions when I want to feel super-confident about my looks.

I just bought Revlon Colorstay, and so far i like it. But i too dont wear it everday, my skin can't handle it. I usually wear it when i'm going out, but my everday powder/foundation is MAYBELLINE PURESTAY powder/foundation. This is THE best porduct i could ever invest in, it covers like a foundation without clogging my pores.

I wear foundation every day! I have very oily skin prone to clogged pores, but as long as I stick to noncomedogenic foundations, I've had no problem with it. (My dermatologist told me to only wear Prescriptives; but since then I've tried some mineral brands and even a few drugstore foundations marked noncomedogenic, and none have caused breakouts.)

But I have dark circles, my nose and cheeks are pinker than the rest of my face, and I still get the occasional blemish, so I do like my foundation and concealor :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i wear my found. every day except on weekends if i am at home.for total of 15 yrs now.there were times when i didn't even take it off over night because of late shift i used to have...but my face is totally fine.in fact,i am almost 40 and nobody,but nobody would even give me 30.i personally think it's genetics more than anything.my mom is same way..my grandma was 89 with one line on her forehead..w/o using any facial creams ever..only some harsh soap...

I wear foundation everyday. When I used to wear liquid, my skin was terrible and I would constantly have breakouts, but now that I've switched to mineral makeup, my skin can handle my insecurities without dire consequences.

Back