Foundation every day?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you don't see a difference b/c you've got a clear complexion?

If that's not the case, then maybe your make up is too light for you.

It is possible to cover up flaws, but still get a "light" look.

The easiest trick would be spot concealer + powder imo.

This makes for easier cleasing at night, too!

I don't wear MU everyday.

But whenever I wear MU, I always wear my MMU foundation (BE).

The funny thing that I noticed - if I wear MU I don't break out as often.

Whenever I'm bare faced I tend to pick at my face... bad habit I know!

i wear foundation every day too. i've got a nice skin, but i look better with makeup.

and i wanna try minneral makeup too :icon_roll, i've heard really good things about it.

I wear foundation every weekday when I go to work. Once I found foundations that were suited to my skin type (dry and sensitive), I have had no problems. In fact my skin has been a lot better since I've been using the right products.

I hate wearing foundation so; I wear fndt only on weekend or when am going out with my husband.

i don't wear foundation everyday,and right now i don't even bother to put some on weekends because i have breakouts, again. i think i should just stop using my mac foundation ^^°.

It takes a lot of time to find one's HG for foundation since there are so many factors to consider and too many products to choose from.

Investing in a high quality foundation is key coz the more expensive ones have non-comodogenic qualities that won't cause your skin to have break outs unlike more affordable ones. I am glad I found my HG foundation with Chantecaille, Cle de Peau and Awake products.

Second, thorough cleansing, makeup removal is very important.

I wear CG whipped foundation almost every day and my skin is fine. I make sure to wash my makeup off every night, I believe that is the key.

I wear foundation when I go to work and when I have school. Mostly whenever I go out, I tend to wear make-up but if I am just going out like for groceries or running errands, I hardly ever wear make-up.

And it doesn't really bother my skin as long as I wear a moisturizer with SPF undernaeth it, it wont make your skin dry if you wear the mositurizer underneath the foundation. Also pick good foundations if you have sensitive skin. Like for example, I will only wear foundations that are hypoallergenic, noncomadegenic, and for sensitive skin.

I don't wear foundation every day, mostly because it would be a huge waste of foundation! LOL!

Plus I just don't really makeup every day, but when I do, I almost always wear foundation.

I have days off from wearing foundation, partly because it feels good to give my skin a rest... and partly so that people see me without sometimes and get used to it rather than having a ghastly shock if I went one day without and always wore it normally! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wear foundation everyday, and have a huge collection - Studio Fix, Aromaleigh Glissade and Voile, some TMs, LM Oil Free, Kevyn Aucoin SSE, CoverFx, Revlon cream-powder compact (forget what it's called), Maven Liquid Mineral, UD, PX, oh, gosh, the list goes on and on.

I suppose my skin is ok, but I'm pale, redheaded, freckled. I look ok without makeup, but my features just sort of disappear. So mascara is a must, and eyebrows. And by the time I've got those on, bare skin looks a little unpolished to me, so I do foundation. Many formulas contain beneficial ingredients, like sunscreens, moisturizers, soothers, retinoids, antioxidants, so they can do double duty and help nourish your skin as well as smooth it out optically.

But I'm a firm believer that a girl should only use that which makes her feel happy - if you love it, put it on, if not, forget it. You are beautiful without a speck of makeup on - everyone is. And cosmetics are an extra - if it's not fun, or if it doesn't agree with your skin, then skip it.

(Blasphemy, you say? Not really - I'm 40 this year, and just totally into doing whatever I want, from no makeup one day to full on showgirl/Moulin Rouge makeup complete with false lashes the next. I do it for me, not for anyone else. I think all of us should do this for ourselves, too, rather than to conform, or to desperately gain approval. Note - getting a few appreciative looks and loving it is NOT the same as a desperate need for approval. So just enjoy what you use, and bag the rest.)

-b.

Normally I only wear it to go out... But there are occasions I'll wear it just to wear it cause I want to do an FOTD or whatnot

I wear MMU foundation everyday. I have very sensitive skin and my sunblock can make me look too pale. The foundation covers up the paleness and adds a bit more SPF.

dont wear foundation at home,just when i go out,i let my skin breath at home,i just use moisturisers,cleansing masks and scrubs before i sleep due to the after affects of layering on the foundation

xx__mz-xotiik

Yeah usually... I switch up the brands though. *lol

I wish I didn't need any but I find it looks so much better with it on that I don't want to take a chance and not use it.

I'm actually gonna buy the Clinique Sheer Tint moisturiser and the Pore minimizing thing tomorrow and see how that works out!

PS - I never wear any when I'm at home. I honestly get home and wash it off ASAP.

Back